• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[National Shame] Lions lost to Pinoy football team 2-0 at home

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Football: Philippines beat Singapore in international friendly
By Patwant Singh |
Posted: 07 September 2012 2222 hrs

SINGAPORE: The Philippines beat Singapore 2-0 in a football friendly at the Jurong West Stadium on Friday evening.

The match was a tune-up for the Lions ahead of the AFF Suzuki Cup in December.

With quite a few European-based players, the Philippines provided stronger opposition.

The visitors scored the first goal through Captain Emilio Caligdong.

Singapore equalised in the 35th minute, but it was ruled an off-side.

After the break, Philip Younghusband extended the lead for the Philippines.

- CNA/de

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With quite a few European-based players, the Philippines provided stronger opposition.

Full of excuses. Our FAS also imported many top foreign talents from Brazil, Africa, England..

But what happened ley??

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More excuses from our national coach - "our team is hit by injury" :rolleyes:

'I feel somewhat disappointed' - Singapore coach Raddy Avramovic after Singapore's 2-0 defeat to Philippines

<cite class="byline vcard" style="font-style: normal; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-size: 12px; display: block; font-family: Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; vertical-align: middle; ">By Muhd Khalis Rifhan & Bhas Kunju | GOAL.com – <abbr title="2012-09-07T16:34:00Z" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">12 hours ago

202885_hp.jpg

'I feel somewhat disappointed' - Singapore coach Raddy Avramovic after Singapore's 2-0 defeat to Philippines

The Philippines recorded only their second win over Singapore at the Jurong West Stadium on Friday night as they defeated the home side 2-0. The Azkals last victory was back in June of 1972.

For Singapore coach Raddy Avramovic, the defeat could have been avoided.

“We lost the game and I feel somewhat disappointed but we can’t blame the players as they did try very hard (to win the match)," bemoaned the Serbian coach.

"I think we started well in the first 25 minutes and dominated every part of the game. We were building up our play, keeping possession and creating chances.

“We did not have the opportunity to practice together much with this team. There are players that are just coming back from injury while others are still out injured.

“I hope we do not have any more injuries. I am sure that if Duric was here, (Khairul) Amri is playing and also Jumaat Jantan, it could have been different.”

Raddy also took responsibility for the second goal that his team conceded as, looking back, he felt that he could have made a substitution earlier.

“Safuwan Baharudin just returned from injury and I had planned to bring him in only for 30 minutes of the game," he explained.

"But I made a mistake at halftime when I should have replaced Hariss Harrun with Safuwan. Hariss got a problem with his knee and maybe that’s why they got the second goal. It might be different if Safuwan was there.

“What I think this team needs, is to improve on certain things and this can only happen when we are together and when we go through preparations over the next three games. That will be enough for us.”</abbr></cite>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Full of excuses. Our FAS also imported many top foreign talents from Brazil, Africa, England..

But what happened ley??

Those are not top foreign talents, but rejects that no other football teams want, not even on the bench or as reserves.

This is a top foreign talent:
161959_133952446662398_3143997_n.jpg

I'll be impressed if the FAS can get him to play in the S-League.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, why is this Slavic twat still the head coach of the SG national team?

202885_hp.jpg

Did he suck the FAS VIPs' dicks?

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
relax...just a friendly. dont read too much into it..but stilll...PLS SACK RADDY!

if you cant develop another striker and insist on using a 41yo man, you deserve to be sacked!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's highly embarrassing when footballers with names such as Caligdong and Younghusband score against you.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To lose to the Pinoy Boys is a bloody disgrace..

As usual that Serb givin out plenty of lame excuses.. He's living on past glory.. He thinks he's untouchable after leading these Pussies to success in the Mickey Mouse Asean Cup years ago..

And of course with that Fucktard FAS Chief Zainudin indulging Raddy's every antics, that Serb thinks he's still the right man for the job..

Bring Fandi back from JB and give him the top job.. And one more thing, these Pussies need a good kick up their backsides.. If not for football, these Jokers could be working as delivery drivers or fastfood riders outside..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raddy excuse #2: "We lost because opponents are angmor (like me)! So please import more angmors (like me) in to the national team! Angmors (like me) is the best!"

'Philippines play a ‘European’ style of football' - Singapore coach Raddy Avramovic

<cite class="byline vcard" style="font-style: normal; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-size: 12px; display: block; font-family: Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; vertical-align: middle; ">By Dillon Teo | GOAL.com – <abbr title="2012-09-06T06:30:00Z" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">Thu, Sep 6, 2012 2:30 PM SGT</abbr></cite>
Speaking to Goal.com after their training session on Wednesday, Avramovic opined that the Filipinos will pose a different kind of challenge as compared to Hong Kong, whom they defeated 2-0 three weeks ago.

Referring to the likes of goalkeeper Neil Etheridge, who is at English Premier League club Fulham, he said: “They have many players from Europe, and are bringing in players with a different mentality."

“I think that it will be a change for us in some way to be facing a more European-styled team. We will see whether they are stronger [than Hong Kong] or not, but we will be facing a different type of players.

“From what I have seen, they are very aggressive; I hope they play within football rules.”

Nicknamed the Azkals, the Philippines team also comprises defenders Rob Gier from Ascot United (England) and Jerry Lucena from Esbjerg fB (Denmark), as well as midfielders Jeffrey Christiaens from Torhout (Belgium) and Paul Mulders of ADO Den Haag (Netherlands).

Midfielder Stephan Schröck, who plies his trade in Germany with Bundesliga side Hoffeheim, will also link up with the squad for the Singapore game.

Nevertheless, Avramovic is determined that the Lions will give their all, regardless of the make-up of the opposition.

“We are still facing some obstacles, but we will try to sort them out," added Avramovic.

"Some players are injured, and some are sick, but we will try to put out our best team for the game.”

The home side will be boosted by the return of skipper Shahril Ishak, who missed the last match due to an injury.

“I feel great to be coming back to the national team, because I was out for three months and missed a couple of matches," Shahril told Goal.com.

"I will join the team tomorrow for training.”

Shahril, who is also the captain of the LionsXII side, highlighted the positive effects of this decision on the younger players: “Most of them are young players who are in the upcoming national squad. It is a good time for national football [in the sense] that the youngsters are getting there [to the national team].”

The Philippines played out a 0-0 draw with Cambodia in a friendly yesterday, and will face Singapore on Friday, 7.45pm at the Jurong West Stadium.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

But what happened ley??

FAS imported crap talent....and they ply their trade in S-league........Pinoy imports ply their trade in European leagues..the standard are higher.....till now they still do not understand...in 1998 France brought in Talent but they are Quality Talent and they play in top leagues.....

Sinkie brought in talent..... but UNwanted talent and they play in S-league and their standard will always be S-league standard....

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is Avramovic still the manager? He should have been sacked along time ago but the FAS has no balls.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
FAS imported crap talent....and they ply their trade in S-league........Pinoy imports ply their trade in European leagues..the standard are higher.....till now they still do not understand...in 1998 France brought in Talent but they are Quality Talent and they play in top leagues.....

Sinkie brought in talent..... but UNwanted talent and they play in S-league and their standard will always be S-league standard....

Which foreigners did France and Philippines pay to attain citizenship and represent their countries? :confused: