• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collected keys few weeks ago. By far one of the best completed developments in JB (as far as i know). I have 2 other properties in other projects which were disappointing. I got a balcony unit which has enough space for an outdoor lounge area, overall i like it a lot!

Of coz there are some frustrations here and there but at least the management/developer is fast in dealing with them.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone interested to stay at Sky 88? I have few units for rent.

Airbnb JB is already flooded with offers to rent out rooms or whole units.
Looks like soon it'll be over flooded with even more offers with cheaper prices due to stiff competition.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Airbnb JB is already flooded with offers to rent out rooms or whole units.
Looks like soon it'll be over flooded with even more offers with cheaper prices due to stiff competition.

There's only 1 in Sky88 on airbnb, i don't mind if people rent out on airbnb just be responsible and thoroughly vet tenants.

My floor got already 3 people move in and 4 doing defects rectification. Mine was early launch so all are locals.

xinkim39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u in Tower B? My units all done with renovation & furnitures, ready to rent out.. looking for tenants now..

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View from my unit.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg