• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Setia Sky 88 community - Progress Photo Apr 2014

What the hell is this......gosh am'i reading this correctly????!!! I thought the forum is discussing real estate, living in JB, getting accustomed to the local culture, where to eat where to wash car....rules & regulation.....what r u blabbering abt future hub for drug addicts??? u part of any 'drug addict association' or 'special interest drug addict club'? You guys planning to buy the building over & have regular drug party there?? This is too much, your statement is not even near any logical subjective or objective contributions. Are u even Johorean or Malaysian? Local developers have done a good job providing homes for the people of Johor, bringing in businesses, schools, malls & livelihood to all residents. Reputable developers like Sp Setia, IJM, UEM, Tropicana, even smaller ones like Paragon....connosier...all did a good job to bring Johor to where it is today.

WUQI are you reading all this?????????????

No wonder LKY said JB is a town full of gangsters and drug addicts last time.
This time the notion it is supported by our locals here.
Long live JB. Hail the Drug Lords!!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the hell is this......gosh am'i reading this correctly????!!! I thought the forum is discussing real estate, living in JB, getting accustomed to the local culture, where to eat where to wash car....rules & regulation.....what r u blabbering abt future hub for drug addicts??? u part of any 'drug addict association' or 'special interest drug addict club'? You guys planning to buy the building over & have regular drug party there?? This is too much, your statement is not even near any logical subjective or objective contributions. Are u even Johorean or Malaysian? Local developers have done a good job providing homes for the people of Johor, bringing in businesses, schools, malls & livelihood to all residents. Reputable developers like Sp Setia, IJM, UEM, Tropicana, even smaller ones like Paragon....connosier...all did a good job to bring Johor to where it is today.

WUQI are you reading all this?????????????

I fully understand your feeling. The truth hurts. How nice if there are really no drug addicts in JB.....

GorengPisang

Alfrescian
Loyal

I fully understand your feeling. The truth hurts. How nice if there are really no drug addicts in JB.....

my feeling has nothing to do with drug addicts, its with you & your nonsense...enuf said.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

my feeling has nothing to do with drug addicts, its with you & your nonsense...enuf said.

Whether is my nonsense or your emotion running high, it really doesn't matter. The fact is, if there is an empty building, that is where the drug addicts are found in JB.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously it is your nonsense.

Full of shits.

Whether is my nonsense or your emotion running high, it really doesn't matter. The fact is, if there is an empty building, that is where the drug addicts are found in JB.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Obviously it is your nonsense.

Full of shits.

I really envy u. He doesn't dare to talk back to u even after u scold him. Must be the rep points that scare him. I kow tow u.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if Setia Sky 88 will adjust their prices. The price is last known is RM1400psf for what they are selling now.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if Setia Sky 88 will adjust their prices. The price is last known is RM1400psf for what they are selling now.

With the Chinese developers around, the Setia Sky flippers are gonna have a very tough time.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia Sky 88 - Sep 2015

Hi friends,

Time really flies. My last pic was in April 2014.
Today, 9 Sep 2015 with rain, may i share another pic
2015-09-09 14.05.21.jpg

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Setia Sky 88 - Sep 2015

Wow this one progressing very fast, considering Astaka and Sky 88 started construction around the same time, TOP may be in 2 years time. HUAT!

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia Sky 88 - Jan 2016

it is really huge!! A picture from your friendly neighbour.

P/S not sure why the picture is on a landscape basis
2016-01-20 12.05.28.jpg

kong1509

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Setia Sky 88 - Jan 2016 from Twin Galaxy

Hi friends,

a bit difficult to upload pictures to this Forum. Click here if you wish to see others.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741836.532157240145263&type=1&l=e381c1af73

Dear All,

Visited the Setia Sky 88 Sales Gallery last week,
the following info highlighted by Sales Girl for your reference.

Tower B - Have been built up to Level 52, Target to complete on Apr 2017
(Balance 10 units of Bumi Released Lots Not yet sold)

Tower C - Have been built up to Level 53, Target to complete on Apr 2017
(Balance 50% of Bumi Released Lots Not yet sold)

Tower A - Have been built up to Level 40, Target to complete on Apr 2018
(All fully booked for International and Bumi Released Lots, but pending the bank loan approval ??)

Total 17 pages Nice SkyViews Photos:
------------------------------------------
Nice SkyViews (DAY North/South/East/West views & NIGHT North/South East/West views) taken from Tower A/B/C to share ALL...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2phwqqbhdj...81).pdf?dl=0

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear All,

Visited the Setia Sky 88 Sales Gallery last week,
the following info highlighted by Sales Girl for your reference.

Tower B - Have been built up to Level 52, Target to complete on Apr 2017
(Balance 10 units of Bumi Released Lots Not yet sold)

Tower C - Have been built up to Level 53, Target to complete on Apr 2017
(Balance 50% of Bumi Released Lots Not yet sold)

Tower A - Have been built up to Level 40, Target to complete on Apr 2018
(All fully booked for International and Bumi Released Lots, but pending the bank loan approval ??)

Total 17 pages Nice SkyViews Photos:
------------------------------------------
Nice SkyViews (DAY North/South/East/West views & NIGHT North/South East/West views) taken from Tower A/B/C to share ALL...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2phwqqbhdj...81).pdf?dl=0

Cool :smile:

I really hope SP Setia put their all into this project. It's really iconic and if not done well, will have knock on effect on the rest of the developments. So far so good though.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really hope SP Setia put their all into this project. It's really iconic and if not done well, will have knock on effect on the rest of the developments. So far so good though.

I think the location is quite bad. Many gangsters, foreign workers there and drug addicts at night. Maybe they work at the car wash shops nearby and night clubs there. Heard that there will be a soon to be abandoned factory beside too.

kong1509

Alfrescian
Loyal

ALTUS

uAabgRN.jpg

SORA & NUBE

OZoCDGH.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dear All,

* Tower B & C (Sora & Nube) - Completed at Roof Top area - Level 55...
TOP target to release on Apr/2017

* Tower A (Altus) - Have been built up to Level 44, more 11 levels to go on Roof Top - Level 55 by end of Jan~Mar/2017...
TOP target to release on Apr/2018

Cheers...

Last edited:

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

ALTUS

uAabgRN.jpg

SORA & NUBE

OZoCDGH.jpg

Dear All,

* Tower B & C (Sora & Nube) - Completed at Roof Top area - Level 55...
TOP target to release on Apr/2017

* Tower A (Altus) - Have been built up to Level 44, more 11 levels to go on Roof Top - Level 55 by end of Jan~Mar/2017...
TOP target to release on Apr/2018

Cheers...[/QUOTE]

Are they gonna put some cladding to cover the parking area?

Also, where is the "grand entrance" of the building? There's supposed to be a nice lobby area.