• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember those days i go to my sis in law's house at Aster Court, DNP Plaza, have to pass by so many car wash and Banglas all over. Wonder if all still there?

Still there la..... so terrible. Some low cost flat surrounding also not that bad.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really that bad bro?

I haven't been there. But the picture looks great: http://www.setiasky88.com.my

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhdUx3BC9AU

Very "lofty" and the view from the top will be nice.

Any resale buyers so far?

Yes...is that bad. Even the structure of the building got problem. The building design is unique but bad for feng shui aspect. You can feel there are column in between the levels which are hollow. This is not good as it portray weak foundation of the structure.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember those days i go to my sis in law's house at Aster Court, DNP Plaza, have to pass by so many car wash and Banglas all over. Wonder if all still there?

A lot of car washes have moved out as i think they cannot tahan rising prices of that area. Car showrooms and restaurants are moving there now but i really hope they'll leave some car washer's there, if not I've to drive dunno where.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of car washes have moved out as i think they cannot tahan rising prices of that area. Car showrooms and restaurants are moving there now but i really hope they'll leave some car washer's there, if not I've to drive dunno where.

You might as well say DNP plaza also vanished liao....

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 tall buildings completing soon.

UNtUwJ4h-2.jpg

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest pricing from developer.

Tower B (limited units) : #10-08, 775sqft, RM650K afer discount (839 psf), #15-08, 775sqft, RM670K afer discount (865 psf)
#13-06, 1119sqft (with balcony), RM980K after discount (876 psf)

Tower C : #10-03, 678sqft, RM690K after discount (1018 psf)

How many unsold unit for Tower B?

kong1509

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many unsold unit for Tower B?

For Tower B, all unsold units are total balance 17 units only for Bumi-Release Lot.
International Lot had been fully sold during launch preview at 4.5 years ago

For Tower C, all unsold units are total balance 200 units only for Bumi-Release Lot.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Tower B, all unsold units are total balance 17 units only for Bumi-Release Lot.

For Tower C, all unsold units are total balance 200 units only for Bumi-Release Lot.

Amazing sales

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian condos are largely similar to Singapore's mass market ones. All very rectangular/"blockish" in design and of regular patterns. In fact, some of the recent launches in Singapore are just too plain. I even mistook one condo project for HDB flats!

The apartments in Australia and other overseas ones look classy and nice. Glass design with unique architectural thought put into it. They are not necessarily the expensive or high end ones. Wonder why we can't have such designs in SG or Johor.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian condos are largely similar to Singapore's mass market ones. All very rectangular/"blockish" in design and of regular patterns. In fact, some of the recent launches in Singapore are just too plain. I even mistook one condo project for HDB flats!

The apartments in Australia and other overseas ones look classy and nice. Glass design with unique architectural thought put into it. They are not necessarily the expensive or high end ones. Wonder why we can't have such designs in SG or Johor.

JB condos come in all shapes and sizes, but many of them are painted mostly white with some black. A bit standard...boring...wonder why.:confused:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about Forest city?

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB condos come in all shapes and sizes, but many of them are painted mostly white with some black. A bit standard...boring...wonder why.:confused:

Ya... pretty standard. Easy I think. No need to crack heads to design. Even the newer HDB BTO flats also the same. A lot of white exterior. Boring. I swear many look almost the same!