• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urged LHL to postphone NDP rally if spore table tennis team reach final

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
If singapore table tennis team reach the final of the olympic

it will be played at 7.30pm on 17 Aug 08

at the same time PM LHL will deliver his national day rally speech

This will be telecast on all mediacorp channel

which mean the table tennis match is unlikely to be shown on channel 5, channel u or tv mobile other than HD 5

I am urging LHL to postphone his national day speech and watch the table tennis match together with all sporean if spore reach the final

Dogsquare

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM speech will be reported in all newspaper the next day. While the thrill of watching a final is once every 4 years.
Why ask LHL to postpone his speech?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His speech or others speech? For all I know they are all written for him and ready to be published in Shitty Times in 4 languages immediately. He is just there to read it out. If shitty times want to publish it before his speech also can but for formality sake they wait until PM make some stupid noises first. I rather watch cartoon show then see his cartoon face.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
If singapore table tennis team reach the final of the olympic

it will be played at 7.30pm on 17 Aug 08

at the same time PM LHL will deliver his national day rally speech

This will be telecast on all mediacorp channel

which mean the table tennis match is unlikely to be shown on channel 5, channel u or tv mobile other than HD 5

I am urging LHL to postphone his national day speech and watch the table tennis match together with all sporean if spore reach the final

if he decides to postpone, a lot of pple will peng san. a lot of hard work to do rallyleh