• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP kindergarten charges $65 per parent to watch their own child graduate

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mini version of the YOG, cost overrun!!!!!! Mishandling funds starts young!!!!! And they have to start somewhere so PA is definitely a good place for the PA scums to start & the PA kindergartens kids to watch & learn!!!!!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I graduated from a PAP kindergarten myself, walking distance from my home.

The graduation ceremony was simple: snacks on the table just like a Children's Day party, singing Semoga Bahagia, then everyone receives their certificate and stood on top of chairs for a group photo.

Charge $65? Please, you're not Montessori or Eton House.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The graduation ceremony was simple: snacks on the table just like a Children's Day party, singing Semoga Bahagia, then everyone receives their certificate and stood on top of chairs for a group photo.

u remembered your kindergarten graduation. honestly, i dont remember much abt my kindergarten experience. only remember enrol in pap uniform but graduated in wp uniform because uncle jbj won anson.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u remembered your kindergarten graduation. honestly, i dont remember much abt my kindergarten experience. only remember enrol in pap uniform but graduated in wp uniform because uncle jbj won anson.

When I was in kindergarten, there was no PAP kindergarten. PAP wasn't smart enough to have a kindergarten then. In fact, PAP wasn't the Govt at that time.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
65 bucks is not a huge amount of money. As long as it is value for money, it is alright.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
65 bucks is not a huge amount of money. As long as it is value for money, it is alright.

Of course it is value for money, it is affordable, it is subsidized, just like the chairs & fold-able bikes!! it comes with 12 years warranty. What we are talking about is being prudent, do we really need to spend that kind of money??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's because you can well afford it.
anyway it is not about value for money.
why does kindergarten need this kind of graduation wayang ?

Same reason as why parents need to queue/ballot/argue/volunteer/lick balls to get their kids enrolled in a 'branded' primary school.

Face.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol North and Punggol South are a different class of people from you. $65 is no problem for them and many will not even use the bus service provided and drive their children to Kallang in their Camrys and Civics.

Montessori has already upgraded to DBS auditorium.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are so right. $65 can't even get you a nice bottle of wine. KPKB so much for what?

Bus driver also needs to earn, food caterer also needs to earn.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in kindergarten, there was no PAP kindergarten. PAP wasn't smart enough to have a kindergarten then. In fact, PAP wasn't the Govt at that time.

Yeah, same here. I remember faintly that the Resident of Singapore during my childhood was William Farquhar.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, same here. I remember faintly that the Resident of Singapore during my childhood was William Farquhar.

Resident Farquhar? That must be almost 180 years back. More likely either Governor William Goode or Governor Sir Robert Brown Black.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Come off it, want to bluff, bluff correctly! ok! my kindergarten classmate was San Nila Utama, we have a multiracial class!, what do you think?

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple, the parents pay the monies, the kindergarten principle uses the show to por lum par the mp.

If the mp is happy ,the principle gets the credit.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should it even be paid at all? Can't they make it free?

All the talk about building the nation and wanting to increase birth rates... where did they all go?