• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

was at jurong point - my observation 80% prc, 10% local, 10% others...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 09:42 PM #1
Aiya
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message

user-online.png

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>May 2009 </DD><DT>Posts <DD>3,593 </DD></DL>

[h=2]was at jurong point - my observation 80% prc, 10% local, 10% others...[/h]
watching the crowds for an hour....unbelievable but true that ..by now..

without these prc, jurong point might be a ghost town shopping centre...

80% prc... the way they speak n dress..u know liao..
either these are the ntu students or some workers from nearby or new citizens/pr/ft/fw
staying in jurong area...

10% locals...mixture of chinese (some elderly in wheelchairs) n some malays doing their
hari raya visitings in new year clothes....

10% others ..mainly indians workers n few ang mos...

how???????????​

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurong is an industrial estate. Only go there to work. Can be 100% Ah Tiongs, doesn't bother me.

Cheers!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There wont be alot of replica shopping centres if there werent any FTs. Also how many shopping centres in peesai actually turn a profit...? Peesai bustlingness is a mirage and illusion. FTs got no money to spend. Only make the place crowded. But actual fact the store owners are making loses. They still depend on sinkee shoppers whom are shrinking in numbers. Go to town area malls on weekdays and see all the black face owners and u know what i mean.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This already happened circa 2009-2010. The observation/realization is two years too late.

You'd also find quite a number of Ah Nehs, Bangla workers who like to hang out at Jurong Point. No big surprise, their dorms are not too far from the mall.

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys should see the queues at the money remittance shops after payday, can stretch outside the shop into 50 to 70 people