• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orchard Tower Ferrari brawl - unemployed man was jailed 6 months

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singarpo Ninja

Hahaha...what a braindead riposte. You simply repeated everything you have said and you think it's a fact just cos you repeated it. C'mon, this jealous lover thingy is wearing out. Only low lives like you think that calling another bro is a zero-sum thing. Already told you nothing to do with us, it's abt you, overly happy for nuthing.

You are so incredibly happy and contented now that Scroobal has called you bro. All becos he just gave you a simple civil answer. You revel abt in yr bliss and poodle shit until I gave you a wake up call and tell you it's no big deal. So what now? No more carping no more sniping? Scared that he'll no longer call you again bro?

Think I shall erect an epitaph to the good ole days where you bitched constantly behind his shadows, got ignored or kicked aside, only to repeat yr antics ad nauseam.

Get a life, you lowlifer.

Kingrat telling lies and lies again and again. Why else would you be so desperate to insist that scroobal is on your side? It's obvious you need his endorsement cos without him you are just that tiny poodle without its master. You do sound like a jealous lover btw and i have merely stated it just the last few times but it's true. Look at your lame comeback. Goodness me no wonder you need scroobal's help. Totally uninspiring, lifeless, worthless lame reply but then again it's not your fault we cannot expect an insipid mind like yours to produce a decent retort.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singarpo Ninja

Hahaha...what a braindead riposte. You simply repeated everything you have said and you think it's a fact just cos you repeated it. C'mon, this jealous lover thingy is wearing out. Only low lives like you think that calling another bro is a zero-sum thing. Already told you nothing to do with us, it's abt you, overly happy for nuthing.

You are so incredibly happy and contented now that Scroobal has called you bro. All becos he just gave you a simple civil answer. You revel abt in yr bliss and poodle shit until I gave you a wake up call and tell you it's no big deal. So what now? No more carping no more sniping? Scared that he'll no longer call you again bro?

Think I shall erect an epitaph to the good ole days where you bitched constantly behind his shadows, got ignored or kicked aside, only to repeat yr antics ad nauseam.

Get a life, you lowlifer.

Nothing wrong in repeating the facts. If i changed it every time i post it would have meant that i wasn't truthful and inconsistent. It's a fact you are the jealous spurned lover of scroobal.

Not actually happy, but i know him calling me bro has really really unnerved his secret admirer although i don't think scroo is a gay so that might be a problem. Would you happen to know who he is? Hint: his nick name has the initials K.R.

It's sad that now you are actually talking about scroo to me repeating the same thing over and over again. So are you a hypocrite? Others cannot repeat but you can?

FYI screw did respond to me in the past why else would he ally and chat up with psycho83? He was using psy as a proxy to try to flame me but sadly for you that's all in the past. Grow up you miniscule worthless poodle i know you cannot but at least try.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah. I dont miss anything from Scroobal or lost any affection to feel jealous. That's all yr concoction.

As a matter of fact, there is something I will miss. See, I will miss the dumbing down or jibe that you get from him each time you bitched after his posts. Now that you will be stopping to bitch him, I am kinda missing the fun. It was really something to look fwd to when he makes you bite the dust. But that is a spectator sport I have to forgo now on weekends seeing that it took so little for him to buy yr peace and stop sniping at his heels.

I know you hate it when I cheer him on by the side and added my little compliments. That's what you called asslicking. That's yr sore complaint and that's why now you must be so relieved he doesnt dumb you down for me to cheer.

Clap clap!