• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orchard Tower Ferrari brawl - unemployed man was jailed 6 months

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man jailed six months for involvement in Orchard Towers Ferrari brawl

20120830.183104_sph_st_roslan.jpg

AsiaOne
Thursday, Aug 30, 2012

SINGAPORE - An unemployed man was jailed six months for being part of a group that beat up a passenger in a Ferrari car behind Orchard Towers.

Roslan Abdullah, 43, was first of the five men to be charged on Thursday.

According to The Straits Times, the identities of two others are still unknown.

The former warehouse assistant admitted to being involved in an unlawful assembly with six others whose common object was to cause hurt to Mr Soh Sau Kin.

They attacked the 39-year-old on March 25 at around 5.35am at Orchard Towers.

During the court hearing, it was revealed that a row had started between the group and the Ferrari driver, Mr Lim Yak Keng, 43.

Mr Lim had stopped his car about a foot away from two women who were at the zebra crossing.

One of the women went over to Peyton Place to inform Roslan and two others about the brawl.

Subsequently, the three of them went over to join the fight.

CCTV footage caught Roslan kicking and punching Mr Soh who had come to help Mr Lim.

Mr Soh was then further assaulted by other members of Roslan's group until he collapsed along the pedestrian walkway.

The attacks only stopped after one of Roslan's group signalled them to leave.

Before fleeing, Roslan was seen hiting the bonnet of the car with his hands and kicking it several times.

Roslan has previous convictions for causing hurt and using criminal force to deter a public servant.

He could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah 43 yrs old somemore. Previous convictions for causing hurt and using criminal force on a public servant who should be a police officer and he just gets 6 months jail. At least he will have something to do since he's unemployed.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Violence should not be condone. Kudos to SPF for bring the law hard on this Thug and his fellow Thugs.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to the guy who filmed this attack.
This mat got no job still hang out at Orchard Road with the wrong people. I feel sorry for this mat sial

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mat who shouted "Delete your iphone" must be arrested as well and send to english classes...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa! The Resident racist has passed his verdict! If it had been 6 Cheenas ganged up on 1 Mat, the anti-Malay Cheena ass-kisser RR will surely think it's ok.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comeon assaulting someone especially when it's like 6 vs 1 is wrong regardless of the car driven.

You fucking 2 headed snake, I bet if it was 6 Chinese vs 1 Malay guy, You would proudly proclaim "It is good to see Chinese uniting"

Fuck you scumbag.. Go and suck your thai Travel agent boyfriend. It is obviously the Chinese man was a Women abuser, The thing sparked off when the minah complained to her Abang.

Nevertheless, Beating people up in a pack or fighting is unacceptable in a modern civilized society.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks to the guy who filmed this attack.
This mat got no job still hang out at Orchard Road with the wrong people. I feel sorry for this mat sial

This is the first time I see you talking sense. Well done! But I have no points to add you :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking 2 headed snake, I bet if it was 6 Chinese vs 1 Malay guy, You would proudly proclaim "It is good to see Chinese uniting"

Fuck you scumbag.. Go and suck your thai Travel agent boyfriend. It is obviously the Chinese man was a Women abuser, The thing sparked off when the minah complained to her Abang.

Nevertheless, Beating people up in a pack or fighting is unacceptable in a modern civilized society.

Shit skin what are you saying? hey in future if you see 6 chinese ppl vs 1 malay then come to check back with me to see if i will actually react like what you say. I can say for sure assholes like you would be praising that 1 m&d to the skies for fighting 6 chinese but in this case 1 old chinese man vs 6 malays so i am sure that chinese old man is a hero correct?

Women abuser? Hey comeon shit skin stop trying to change the subject around 6 m&ds vs 1 lone man means m&ds are cowards.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prison is too easy and peanuts for this guy. We should segregate prisoners into white collar criminals, low life street thugs, drug addicts.
Low life street thugs like this should just be put away in a prison like Alcatraz or Guantanamo Bay where the jokers can kill each other. I propose PAP should set aside $8.6m to build a torture chamber for such criminals.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prison is too easy and peanuts for this guy. We should segregate prisoners into white collar criminals, low life street thugs, drug addicts.
Low life street thugs like this should just be put away in a prison like Alcatraz or Guantanamo Bay where the jokers can kill each other. I propose PAP should set aside $8.6m to build a torture chamber for such criminals.
There is segregation but not the type you suggested....by the length of the sentence.
Also they used to separate FTs (prison term is aliens) from locals but now heard is all one big happy family liao.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nope chinese guy wasn't asking for it. He was provoted of course he would react aggressively. Anyone in his situation would have reacted in the same way.

The vid din show what happened earlier...the Chinese guy was asking for a fight...and that's what he got though not the type he was expecting.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The vid din show what happened earlier...the Chinese guy was asking for a fight...and that's what he got though not the type he was expecting.

Therefore you cannot come to any conclusion. It's plain obvious they created a lot of problems for the ferrari driver. You can see ppl running away and all that shit. At the end of the day 6 or more vs 1 is unfair. Would you agree that 6 vs 1 is unfair? even 2 vs 1 is unfair or do you look at race? 6 or more mlaays vs 1 chinese is fair but 6 or more chinese vs 1 malay is wrong.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singarpo Ninja

I have a fetish for colosseum fights and gore. Should be televised nationwide and then international. This will be better than MMA, turtle ninjas warriors, boring survivor series and dono what other faked stuff.

Paralympics London will be bore. :(