• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Actual translation for Gay Loong's NDP Rally speech

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"First of all, we'll establish a new statutory board to oversee pre-school education. Secondly, we'll provide and upgrade pre-school teacher training to raise standards. Thirdly we'll bring in new anchor operators, in addition to PCF and NTUC and fourthly we'll upgrade the anchor operators, the existing ones as well as the new ones so that they can improve the careers they can offer the teachers, they can offer structured development opportunities for the staff, they can introduce creative learning methods for the students but to raise the base, the quality of the mass market."

Actual Tranlation:

We now have so many por lumpar PAP balls licker and cronies and Lee/Kwa relatives that we must think of somewhere to park them where they can collect a nice civil servant salary and live off the taxpayer. So let's create a new stat board to regulate of all things, kindergarten education. LOL. What country in the world has a govt agency just to oversee pre-school education? Are there not more important things in singapore that can benefit from a stat board? I understand if HDB is a stat board. After all, they are tasked with housing all the people. But pre-school education? that's ridiculous.

Second part of the translation:

Wah lan, these pre-schools charge so much for their fees, some as much as $6000 a month. How come we don't know this. Time for us to muscle in and corner the market here for kindergartens. First, we will form a stat board, than we would put such high regulations on it such that GLCs can only qualify to open chains of them. We will have large branded PAP kindergartens every where in singapore soon, and make more money for Familee.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"I think it's fair enough to express concern or to disagree with our immigration trends or oppose our immigration policies. That's part of the democratic debate. But I am worried by some of the nasty views which are expressed- especially online and especially anonymously. When a foreigner says or does something wrong, especially to a Singaporean, response is overwhelming. But bad Singaporean behaviour often goes uncriticised and a good deed by a foreigner often goes unnoticed."

Actual Translation:
You peasant cheebye mouths better shut the fuck up and not scare my FT pets with your nasty dirty words and langauge, especially that guy Papsmearer. I only bedek u when I tell you there is democratic debate in singapore, that's for the foreign press's consumption. Singapore where got democratic debate. LOL. ALl democratic debaters have been jailed or bankrupted already. Only one that can criticise people from other countries is my father, ok? He called all the malaysians in JB a "den of thieves" once, but only he can do it and not peasants like Papsmearer. Gotch it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"I know that our people sometimes worry about the future- can our children really do better than us? But if you take a step back and look at where we are objectively, and see our situation in perspective, I think the answer is, we are in much better shape than we give ourselves credit for. We have strong fundamentals. What do we mean? A world class workforce, sound finances, a system that system works. It's not perfect- every now and then something goes wrong, and every time an MRT malfunctions, we are reminded of this. But, we can fix these imperfections, and we can keep on making it better. We may be very conscious of our shortcomings but others have a high regard for what we have achieved."

Actual translation:

Our shit cocks up just like the shit from other countries. But other country ministers don't collect million dollar salaries and claim they are the bestest and gives us the bestest. So, just forget about all that and continue to justify our high salaries. ok?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow!!! looks like LHL speech pissed a lot of people off!!! :biggrin:
nowadays people don't dance according to what the said.
people will give a :oIo: when LHL talk cock.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
wow!!! looks like LHL speech pissed a lot of people off!!! :biggrin:
nowadays people don't dance according to what the said.
people will give a :oIo: when LHL talk cock.

It goes without saying that every time he opens his mouth he pissed off thousands of people. The only person that likes it when he opens his mouth is his gay boyfriend and Ah Loong is giving him blowjob.