• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanmugam and TCJ want Sinkies to Sayang Foreigners.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wayang General TCJ : '' Don't be consumed by Anger and Hate towards Foreigners, Sinkies must learn to Sayang PAP's FT Pets..''

Speaking at a forum to 200 young Singaporeans on Tuesday night, Mr Tan said the decision is up to Singaporeans to make, not the Government, on the kind of society they want, and the way they behave towards foreigners.

He reminded the audience that they have a choice:

“All of you here have choices to make. Do you want to be consumed by hate, anger, unhappiness? Or do you want to say, let’s do something positive,” he said.

Mr Tan had earlier made the same point on his Facebook page:

“It is about who we want to be. We are a kind, compassionate and generous people. Whatever the circumstance, we have our right as individuals to choose how we speak, how we act. How we live.”

Meanwhile PAP's Minister for all Kangaroos In Spore, Lord Shanmugam aka Black Mamba of Sembawang warns the 40% not to be Xenophobic and spew vitriol towards his long lost Pundek cousins from India..

In a Facebook posting yesterday, Mr Shanmugam wrote:

“….the need for us to recognise that some things being said, against foreigners, online, anonymously, are repulsive and xenophobic ,and does not really represent the best spirit of Spore.”

He added that the small minority should not be allowed to set the ‘tone’ for debate:

“The majority of Sporeans are tolerant, decent and open hearted. The small minority ,which is highly negative, and hiding behind anonymity, and spewing vitriol, should not be allowed to set the tone for the debate.”

With the chorus of public disapproval against the government’s immigration policies rising, the state media has been labeling and smearing its critics as ‘xenophobic’ in a desperate attempt to snuff out the dissenting voices before they gain momentum

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure the ill feelings towards the foreigners that come here to work is misguided & overblown, hadn't we competition from Malaysians that came here for decades that 'stole' our jobs ? The difference, was there was a 'pie' big enough to share & they were not competing directly for many jobs with SINgaporeans.

The anger is towards the MIW's who had open the 'floodgates' & allowed a 'deluge' of foreigners to work here, competing with most sectors of the economy without a safety social net. In the greed for money which blinded their judgement, now they are blaming the people !!

The anger is towards them, & taking it out on the foreigners is a easier target. This 'powderkeg' is 25 years in the making...it is time, we diffuse it! The choice is clear & who is blaming who....:(

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The anti foreigner sentiment has nothing to do with Xenophobia. It is about nationalism. So are those men in white shits telling Singaporean not to be loyal and nationalistic?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The anti foreigner sentiment has nothing to do with Xenophobia. It is about nationalism. So are those men in white shits telling Singaporean not to be loyal and nationalistic?

They are telling you, do not shoo away the "geese that lay GOLDEN EGGS", they are INCOME CENTERS, SINgaporeans are COST Centres, they cost money to maintain. So, don't shoo their "yeow qiang shoo"..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are telling you, do not shoo away the "geese that lay GOLDEN EGGS", they are INCOME CENTERS, SINgaporeans are COST Centres, they cost money to maintain. So, don't shoo their "yeow qiang shoo"..

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. the same dafter sheep need such golden geese for the multi-million salary mah.
3. it is all about gdp!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My attitude toward those foreign trash nowadays is purely one of tolerance. They can do whatever they like, but once they stepped onto my toes and fuck with me, I swear I'll give them hell!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My attitude toward those foreign trash nowadays is purely one of tolerance. They can do whatever they like, but once they stepped onto my toes and fuck with me, I swear I'll give them hell!

The sentiment the same with one & all out there...the anger is not towards them, period! someone have to open the 'door' for them to come in, & that someone we don't have to draw a picture!

Last edited:

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised the garmen is not doing anything to stop hate crimes against FTs. Makes us wonder if they are trying to divide the nation and play conquer games.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ, go to Afghanistan and ask the citizens there if they like foreigners. Then spend a day battling the Taliban. You suppose to be BG right?