• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bryan Ti and his terrible facts

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know whether anyone is friends with this mysterious Facebook account owned by "Bryan Ti". Let me say that he is most good at getting bad facts, despite being a commentator of primarily politics.

In the most recent post he took issue with Gerald Giam saying "Money is not the solution to everything, but it is the strongest lever the government has at its disposal". He alluded it to a PAP mirroring statement. I don't know where the same has been uttered by any PAP minister or MP in the history of Singapore.

Next, we see him criticizing Tan Kin Lian for contradicting himself. The accusation was that he pushed investment-linked insurance products when as NTUC Income CEO but not too encouraging to push for life insurance. I am not sure if he was a client of TKL to have made such a comment. Life insurance and investment products are not the same. Also, NTUC Income was a major player in vehicle insurance, not investment product.

The 3rd thing was to criticize GG and another speaker for espousing different views at a WP forum. He obviously doesn't know the difference between a forum and a press conference.

After looking at the 3 latest posts, he gets a straight flush of zero correct, and I don't want to look further to the rest. If PAP is going to hire such help, they will fail terribly.

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, Bryan Ti. Known troll on Facebook. He (or she or they) is much more polite than say Kinanna. But a troll is a troll and eventually they will run out of factual evidence to back up the PAP's policies as being of positive good to Singaporeans. Bryan was smarter in that he avoided discussing anything of substance since he knows the PAP are a bunch of MBA-style value extractors and exploiters of the value creators. Eventually decided unfriended him.

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see that you are here too. But more surprising is seeing someone who prides on his flaws.

Haha... don't forget to drop by BT's FB regularly to peruse the 'terrible facts', (unless you are easily terrified or the kopf-in-the-sand type) :smile:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha... don't forget to drop by BT's FB regularly to peruse the 'terrible facts', (unless you are easily terrified or the kopf-in-the-sand type) :smile:

You know how Facebook works. I will see it.

By the way, I didn't accuse you of being PAP's hired help. I said "If PAP is going to hire such help". What I mean is they shouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole. That adds up one more terrible "fact".

It could help if some of your PAP loving fans were more constructive about addressing the issues. Other than one pointing to the quandary of the "terrible fact" term which I admitted to being careless, the rest went rhetoric like "truth hurts" when there's no truth and "bad light" as if such bad lamps were so easily used effectively by those weak.

Yes, they all shouldn't be PAP's hired help, and I'm afraid some already are.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: