• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee Highlights 'Hope, Heart, And Home' In National Day Rally

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
my thoughts: i never shun or discriminate any foreigners who come to work in s'pore. in fact, i enjoy talking to them and make them laugh. not because i think they are here to work at jobs that s'poreans don't want to do. i respect them as they are really much more hardworking than some sinkies por lumpars. i know i will not be able to do their jobs myself too. on the other hand, i am wary of foreign pmets, i ever witness an indian pmet putting down a chinese sporean infront of an angmo, probably the boss, the chinese sinkie still gong gong not aware of what is going on. and the angmo boss just keep on laughing, probably having fun watching the indian pmet digging at the chinese s'porean.:mad:

You could sense from his body language and facial expression that he was very angry about xenophobia being expressed on certain websites. A very serious look unlike when is tries to crack a joke and the audience obediently laughs.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Heng Swee Kiat's speech is much better. He hit all the right notes and showed that he understand the ground. This guy with Lawrence Wong will make a better PM and future PM pair.

CCC is a boy scout and an idiot. I shiver everytime I hear him touted as the future PM.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, i think our PM do not know whats on the ground. He must have been fed with all the wrong infos. Or... he is a hypocrite!

He wanted more sgreans to have babies. But the environment the govt created just makes it more difficult for couples wanting to have babies. High cost of living (coe, erp, childcare), low wages (FTs from 3rd world countries). Even buying a hdb flat now is difficult with the high high prices.

Even with him forcing everyone to watch his ND rally, with broadcast on every possible channel, I didnt watch. I was watching my dvd movie.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's still sleeping,still in honeymoon vacation.He will wake up only nine days before Polling Day and then cry over crododile tears that he is sorry that he has not done anything for us stupid singaporeans .KNNCCB !

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My humble apologies for insulting the boy scouts by comparing them with CCC. Kee Chiu is not worthy of being compare to the scouts.

No worries, just have to do our part to make sure Kee Chiu ends up selling Chai Tao Kway after GE2016.

I'm sure he'll do very well. :wink:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;wc6pIRpa25g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc6pIRpa25g[/video]

Look at the fugly Jessica Tan clapping so enthusiastically at 1.35...

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as the PAP is in power, there is NO HOPE.

NO HEART - How to have heart when many of us work like fart

and cant even smell our CPF when we reach 55.

NO HOME - A 3 room HDB flat now cost as much as $400k.

How do you expect our children to buy their own home? -

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When PAP govt make mistakes, the citizens have to do corrections.

Since the government is not giving Hope, is Heartless, And Home ownership so expensive, so the citizens has to Hope, Heart, And Home.

In Chinese, it is called the YIn-Yang balance. :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment PM demanded his current astronomical salary (3~4 times that of US President?) for himself and his cabinet, he lost his moral position to call/ask for citizens' help to contribute to the city-state.

Paying himself and his team the world's highest salaries, we expect him to solve, let alone to anticipate and prevent, problems from happening, or worst, get citizens to solve his problems!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The moment PM demanded his current astronomical salary (3~4 times that of US President?) for himself and his cabinet, he lost his moral position to call/ask for citizens' help to contribute to the city-state.

Paying himself and his team the world's highest salaries, we expect him to solve, let alone to anticipate and prevent, problems from happening, or worst, get citizens to solve his problems!

If you expect these bunch of jiak liao bee to anticipate, solve & prevent problems then you're leaving on a different planet.

The only thing they know when they're faced with problem is to ask >

DPMTEO.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Chok Tong - Swiss Standard of living
LKY - Golden period to age gracefully
LKY - No one will be left behind.

So all the above didn't bear fruit. Now new word this year:

Hope, Home and Heart. Who buy to buy another such HOLYshit?

hi there

1. bro, hope, home & the heart thing are some repeated materials.
2. newest shit: hopeless, homeless & of course, heartless!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;wc6pIRpa25g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc6pIRpa25g[/video]

Look at the fugly Jessica Tan clapping so enthusiastically at 1.35...

What der yer mean ? She is often seen wearing a signboard around her neck ? Instead of "Free !" it is now "Free ! Now comes with free Paternity Leave." :eek: