• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Chee Chronicles

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure some of you have heard the recent buzz that his creditors have signaled that they are prepared to seek a much much lower amount to discharge his bankruptcy. The questions are why now and what is the motive. Apparently the approach was made so time ago and this came out from a member of SDP only last week.

What is PAP up to and did they bring in someone new to advice them or is it a hunch that they prepared to with. Though Old man suggested that doctors that he spoke to have suggested that Chee suffers from a disorder nobody has any doubt that they went to the extent of doing a formal profile. A cluster B persoanlity disorder condition has been rumored in the past.

Or is it the pressure from a foreign source.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very easy, CSJ is the best PAP agent ever, with him thrown into the next erection, he will sabo the opposition even more. the 2nd bests pappie agent is Got More Shit...

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very easy, CSJ is the best PAP agent ever, with him thrown into the next erection, he will sabo the opposition even more. the 2nd bests pappie agent is Got More Shit...

If Got More Shit and this mad dog join forces, then theres hope for sinkies. I think that Desmond what's his name should also join the same team.

They should contest at AMK and Old Farts Tanjong Pagar since they're gonna lose their deposits anyway. Other prime spots should go to the better opposition party,

Personally, I'd like go see Nic Seah get voted in.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah i would like NS voted in too...for this combine Agent team..should aim for AMK. TP i doubt old fart can handle 2016..rather give it too NSP etc as have a chance, Many stay TP very tulan with ERP gantries every few meters n this places have many Ftrashes hanging around

If Got More Shit and this mad dog join forces, then theres hope for sinkies. I think that Desmond what's his name should also join the same team.

They should contest at AMK and Old Farts Tanjong Pagar since they're gonna lose their deposits anyway. Other prime spots should go to the better opposition party,

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your type of defeatist thinking of mocking opposition of losing deposit is already half the battle won for pinky.
You must be if the 60.1% who gave him this 'air of invincibility' just because he is daddy's boy PM.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee has the potential to be a PM. Nobody in present PAP senior or rookie ranks can hold a candle to him.

When PAP cant shut you up for great ideas in open debate, they resort to underhand tactics like defamation suits and ISA.

With a new world and post-Lee Snr Singapore, and millions of new citizens more open to global thinking, keeping yr opponents down by such dirty tactics wont wash. Maybe that's why - the new citizens' votes in future.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP under Chee failed quite spectacularly even though they had the best group of candidates at 2012 outside of the PAPzis. The PAPzis feel after they release Chee they can still score enough at the polls. Unfortunately Chee has driven his own nail and those that join SDP will not go far as long as the mainstream media continue to paint ugly pictures and stories of his past any time they want to.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your type of defeatist thinking of mocking opposition of losing deposit is already half the battle won for pinky.
You must be if the 60.1% who gave him this 'air of invincibility' just because he is daddy's boy PM.

Hahahaha.. thats a nice joke for the day bro but nope, im not with the 60.1%.

Putting CSJ, Got More Shit and Desmond in a team to contest against Old Fart or Pinky might not be a bad idea, think of them as Sabo Kings (this im sure they'll be very up to the task).

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP under Chee failed quite spectacularly even though they had the best group of candidates at 2012 outside of the PAPzis. The PAPzis feel after they release Chee they can still score enough at the polls. Unfortunately Chee has driven his own nail and those that join SDP will not go far as long as the mainstream media continue to paint ugly pictures and stories of his past any time they want to.

That has little to do with Chee and everything to do with the social democracy that they espouse which is antithetical to the sinkie culture of apathy, amorality, materialism and selfishness.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is something amiss and your last sentence seems relevant. SDP has changed in recent times for the better. They did well in the last GE. Either they are going to rake up the past as he will likely be in the fray in 2016 and therefore smear the party and other candidates as a whole or they have got something else in recent times.

Without him, they could not touch VW and the other good candidates. There is alot of rummours that there is something new. Unless they are going to bring up his travel patterns and he misleading the authorities as to his location and flights routes for court dates which is minor in the scheme of things.

PAP is absolutely mum about the so called offer and it might be a red herring by an over enthusiatic supporter to boost sales.

By the way, get the book, quite good arguments which the Govt will be hard pressed to answer.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure some of you have heard the recent buzz that his creditors have signaled that they are prepared to seek a much much lower amount to discharge his bankruptcy. The questions are why now and what is the motive. Apparently the approach was made so time ago and this came out from a member of SDP only last week.

What is PAP up to and did they bring in someone new to advice them or is it a hunch that they prepared to with. Though Old man suggested that doctors that he spoke to have suggested that Chee suffers from a disorder nobody has any doubt that they went to the extent of doing a formal profile. A cluster B persoanlity disorder condition has been rumored in the past.

Or is it the pressure from a foreign source.

Interesting!!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is something amiss and your last sentence seems relevant...........................

The truth is that there is and was nothing wrong with Chee. It's the PAPzis and their mainstream media that has put Chee in such a light. The mainstream media is the most powerful propaganda machinery. Even with online media there is no fight. Even more so that the widely read online media associated with socio-politics are designed for their purpose.

If I were the PAPzis I would do the same. Set him free. Allow him to recruit the same and even more better people into the GE2016. Then let the prostitutes and dogs out on them at the opportune time. Of course the dogs and prostitutes are only truly seen as such by a large, yet immaterial percentage of voters. The BIG LIE always works because it works!

Chee has to find a out of the box way to get himself into the good shoes of the electorate and sadly that is not easy. I see ways but their results are iffy. There is only one way to being down the PAPzis and that is by ...................... Chee has nailed himself. The only persons that can bring down the PAPzis are Singaporeans and WP is best placed to do it. If Singaporeans feel that WP has not done enough then push them now and for the next many years to do it.

If your enemy pretends to want to commit suicide and you know that this guy always bluffs, behind the scenes, then what you should do is to give him all the elements he needs to kill himself with. This is how we should work in a society that has been governed by a fascist political party for 50 years. You trust no one but you push everyone onto the edge to prove themselves. This is what the early PAPzi leaders did to know who was within the party and who was against it.

We as the citizens of Singapore should push our alternative party MPs at each and every opportunity to push the issues that mean dear to us, our elders and our children. The story is Chee, the history and future is Singapore. Where do you want to go? Who do you want to bring along with you? This is the story. It is not Chee and it is not Pinky Panty Loong and it is not about WP. It is about you and your loved ones. Your cards have been dealt with.

YOU are the dealer, you deal the cards, you choose who to deal. Destiny is in your hearts and minds and your hand says ... ... ... .

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has always being his archilles heel - the inability to engage the voters directly. I can see the MSM going to repeat events of many moons ago.

As you can see the PAP knows that the 2nd third of the electorate are influenced by soundbites and visuals. That is why it hangs around the 60% mark.

The silver linings is that people no longer will vote for PAP as long as they have a decent candidate or a slate in their electrorate.

I am keen to see Chee in an SMC.

Whatever it is, the newer generation will see MSM for what it is. LTK screwed them during the Hougang BE, let see if the spots are gone.

Chee has to find a out of the box way to get himself into the good shoes of the electorate and sadly that is not easy. I see ways but their results are iffy. There is only one way to being down the PAPzis and that is by ...................... Chee has nailed himself. The only persons that can bring down the PAPzis are Singaporeans and WP is best placed to do it. If Singaporeans feel that WP has not done enough then push them now and for the next many years to do it.

YOU are the dealer, you deal the cards, you choose who to deal. Destiny is in your hearts and minds and your hand says ... ... ... .

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee would lose against TPL. This is the truth. GE2016 or 50 years later. As long as the mainstream media does its job for the PAPzis, there is no hope for truth when you speak of the masses. Mass media is king for many reasons and there is almost no way that online media can overtake mass media in term of efficacy. Not for the next forseeable future untill a huge majority of voters get their news from non mainstream media.

I give you TWO very powerful reasons - mainstream media last for days and weeks in the home. offline media comes and goes with no distinct or anchor to decipher, before the reader reads, what is important and what is not. This coupled with a population and electorate that decides within 20% of who governs next with the who bringing in hundreds of thousands of new voters at each election.

Mainstream media and new citizens will win more votes than the truth or good intentions. And I haven't even touched on pukimati their scions!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee would lose against TPL. This is the truth. GE2016 or 50 years later. As long as the mainstream media does its job for the PAPzis, there is no hope for truth when you speak of the masses. Mass media is king for many reasons and there is almost no way that online media can overtake mass media in term of efficacy. Not for the next forseeable future untill a huge majority of voters get their news from non mainstream media.

I give you TWO very powerful reasons - mainstream media last for days and weeks in the home. offline media comes and goes with no distinct or anchor to decipher, before the reader reads, what is important and what is not. This coupled with a population and electorate that decides within 20% of who governs next with the who bringing in hundreds of thousands of new voters at each election.

Mainstream media and new citizens will win more votes than the truth or good intentions. And I haven't even touched on pukimati their scions!

It takes an electorate as dumb as Singaporeans to be hoodwinked by the blatantly misleading MSM. :rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is why CSJ should quit politics n let others take over sdp so tat they can move on. CSJ has done soo many stupid things n gave pap ammunition that lky will laugh till his death bed. 2016 is the ime to throw pap outmmmw csj, pap will discredit the opposition even more

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee has the potential to be a PM. Nobody in present PAP senior or rookie ranks can hold a candle to him.

With his unwillingness to go down at grassroot level, i m not very sure if Chee could even be MP material, let alone PM.

Chee might has his visions and logic, but he dont have the connetion to win votes.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The silver linings is that people no longer will vote for PAP as long as they have a decent candidate or a slate in their electrorate.

I am keen to see Chee in an SMC.

Whatever it is, the newer generation will see MSM for what it is. LTK screwed them during the Hougang BE, let see if the spots are gone.

sorry to burst your bubble, chee will not win. the stigma of scene showing him hound gct with a loudhailer will always be remember. i recently had a gathering of ex army mates, they from a wide range of society, from successful bizman to your average taxi driver. somehow the topic turn to politic and to chee. almost all of them dislike and dun trust chee. that news scene will always be remembered. that news producer for that day shd be rewarded by pap for putting the video on natinal tv.