• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi sis crystal, is this info from the sales person? I was there yesterday and wanted to ask on the Waterfall precint but most of the sales are busy so end up just look at model and go off....didnt have chance to ask on the 9 precints thing as well..

From the look at the brochure, seems like they are still selling the Clusters at the Green but not sure how good is the sales...

Hi Nick
yes , the sales guy Chris told me ...
all selling fast ....

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
crystal_tiong said:
Hi Nick
yes , the sales guy Chris told me ...
all selling fast ....

I see, i look at the model and it still shows 13 prescints..mayb still at planning stage

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
crystal_tiong said:
they are too busy and dun even have show house for ppl to see ....

Yeah, guess business is still gd at hh..we were walking ard for abt 10mins and the only person who notice us is the citibank banker...haha

Since some of the bros here mentioned tat waterfall prescint not released yet so we just left

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better check out if there are waterfall views before committing as the newly launched terraces priced above RM 1.2m is really a hefty investment. Terrace leh! If its just a drive-by waterfall to the house, I dont think I will fork out that amount of money....seriously when one could still buy a golf-facing semis-ds at just under RM 2m.

Yeah, guess business is still gd at hh..we were walking ard for abt 10mins and the only person who notice us is the citibank banker...haha

Since some of the bros here mentioned tat waterfall prescint not released yet so we just left

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hondacrv said:
Better check out if there are waterfall views before committing as the newly launched terraces priced above RM 1.2m is really a hefty investment. Terrace leh! If its just a drive-by waterfall to the house, I dont think I will fork out that amount of money....seriously when one could still buy a golf-facing semis-ds at just under RM 2m.

Actually i only plan to go there see see look look, not committing anything :smile: just curious of what hh got to offer this time

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i only plan to go there see see look look, not committing anything :smile: just curious of what hh got to offer this time

I actually heard from different sales who said the same thing; that if one is waiting to Horizon Hills to launch golf-facing bungalows or semis in the future, they will be disappointed as those potential land with golf views are all used up. So this means that those houses with golf views are extremely and very valuable in the near future. Its just about 5-10% of the Gateway or Golf houses which has perfect golf views. No wonder the prices are shooting up and up to almost RM 2m now. Its a matter of time really.
Horizon H has one last precinct called the Peak. It will be a perfect ending to the development and now I wont be surprised if launch prices for its bungalows hit RM 10m.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from reliable source that someone in one of the golf facing semi-D in gateway rented out his unit for 10K rm..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Heard from reliable source that someone in one of the golf facing semi-D in gateway rented out his unit for 10K rm..

Your source is correct but a bit modest, its more than 10k. One of the semi-ds but opposite of that and without golf facing already rented out for 7.5k.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone know what is the current valuation of hh houses?

My agents usually tell me that the selling price of hh units are always higher than valuation by a bit, sometimes as much as a few hundred k.

I know of one contact who got three semis in the golf all facing golf course. Each will yield RM600,000 profit if sold at current market rate.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
My agents usually tell me that the selling price of hh units are always higher than valuation by a bit, sometimes as much as a few hundred k.

I know of one contact who got three semis in the golf all facing golf course. Each will yield RM600,000 profit if sold at current market rate.

Subsale valuation is always low in Malaysia. Those who buy subsale need more cash...

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for info..

Subsale valuation is always low in Malaysia. Those who buy subsale need more cash...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
anyone know what is the current valuation of hh houses?

The semi-ds have been revised to be 1.2m for the normal 35x80 units without any golf views.
A learned friend sold his semi-d more than 6 months ago for a golf facing unit at 1.44m.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
If can rent for RM 10k per month, the house will worth more than RM 2 mil already. This is purely from return point of view. For any landed property, I will consider 5% return a reasonable yield, 6% a good buy, 7% better double check (something wrong with the person or the house!).

Your source is correct but a bit modest, its more than 10k. One of the semi-ds but opposite of that and without golf facing already rented out for 7.5k.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If can rent for RM 10k per month, the house will worth more than RM 2 mil already. This is purely from return point of view. For any landed property, I will consider 5% return a reasonable yield, 6% a good buy, 7% better double check (something wrong with the person or the house!).

I totally agree.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Perharps as the person bought while the house was still very cheap and just following the rental market as it goes up.
Some learned people i know as well are already getting 7%

Last edited:

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, bro Wuqi is right.
I know an actual case - based of property price (furnished) in early 2010, return is 8.5%, but based on latest valuation (appreciated by 50%) rental return is lower at 5.7%.

Perharps as the person bought while the house was still very cheap and just following the rental market as it goes up.
Some learned people i know as well are already getting 7%

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes, bro Wuqi is right.
I know an actual case - based of property price (furnished) in early 2010, return is 8.5%, but based on latest valuation (appreciated by 50%) rental return is lower at 5.7%.

Thank you, again i am not expert like the others here as i am not in property line nor a good investor. I just got lucky if anything at all. Blind cat finding a dead rat, i am just fortunate for once thats all. :smile:

Just a hobby now especially always keeping an eye out for friends even when i have no more buying power.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
The semi-ds have been revised to be 1.2m for the normal 35x80 units without any golf views.
A learned friend sold his semi-d more than 6 months ago for a golf facing unit at 1.44m.

Golf view semi ds @ RM 1.44m was a new-high at that time. Investors thought the buyer was a crazy fellow to pay that amount of price. Now, that seller must be kicking himself and the buyer laughing to himself.

Subsquently another house near it was sold for RM 1.6m.. last I know, last week a couple of houses facing golf course were sold @ RM 1.7m. The valuation from the banks can never match the actual selling price. Buyers of resale usually fork out alot more in cash.