• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine girls in Singapore marriage agency

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,

I read from the papers today that there's this singapore marriage agency brings in Ukraine girls as bride. The chinese papers said that this agency had a website. I tried to search in google but in vain. Can any kind bros out there who knows the website link and can share with us? Thanks.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are a lot of ang moh FT in singapore, she might run off with one of them after marriage.

I really would not recommend, unless you are a highly successful, meaning rich.

Pierre92

Yep, for all these marriage agencies you need a lot of money. And there is no guaranteed result. So what's the point to use it ? I was naive and tried https://katedating.com without success. I read a lot about beautiful Ukrainian girls and wanted similar girl for me. As you understand that wasn't very good idea.

JamesBotts

Especially I don't support this kind of meetings. It's not normall, I think. But everyone has different opinion. I think, I'll write <a href="http://paidessays.com/">my essay</a> on this topic, and tell people what I think about it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,

I read from the papers today that there's this singapore marriage agency brings in Ukraine girls as bride. The chinese papers said that this agency had a website. I tried to search in google but in vain. Can any kind bros out there who knows the website link and can share with us? Thanks.

:biggrin::biggrin:

If you want love, better to get a local girl. If you want sex, with Ukraine girls, go to orchard towers

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want love, better to get a local girl. If you want sex, with Ukraine girls, go to orchard towers

want love get a "local" girl :biggrin: why, local girl would not be concern how you look and how rich you are?

Personally I will go for sex (paid as you play better) first regardless of age, height, weight language or religious, if after the sex both of you still can get together to look at sunset, have a simple dinner, watch a movie, than both of you might have a chance to be together happily ever after.

Sorry, this is my proven way to approach a life long partner, anyway you pay for sex every-time you play might sound expansive, check with those when thru divorced and find out how much they lost and you will now that it is still worth to paid as you play.