• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore The Best? LunCheow To You MIWs Say Expats. PAPPIES Please Take Notes.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore the best ah? Luncheow to you says expats.

Alfrescian (S)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
dysentry will become famous soon enough
Default The Expat Exodus
http://www.expatsingapore.com/forum/...c,48940.0.html

http://www.expatsingapore.com/forum/...c,49023.0.html

"I see a removalist every week at my condo as lots of expats are leaving fast.

I asked one of the workers about the situation and he has been to my condo 4 times in the last 6 weeks taking belongings out. He has been to a few other condos 3 or 4 times and sending goods mainly back to UK, USA and Australia.

He said business is very good and thriving. "

"There are some of us that choose to go home! Yeah radical thought!!!! We return to our 10,000 sq ft houses with acres of land in a beautiful country where we can see the stars every night, and where we have 300 days of sunshine (even when it -18 degress). We can walk around without sweating, our hair doesn't frizz anymore, the shops stock every size and style you can imagine (no hello kitty here), and if you don't like what you bought, you can take it back!!!!!!!

Our state school system provides everything our children need (the best district in the state) at no cost to us other than the school tax!

We have a Carmen who comes in and cleans, cooks, babysits etc without the drama. I can't hear my neighbours coughing up their lungs every morning, they don't honk their horns for someone to open the gate for them (if they do I can't hear them!) and I don't wake to the sound of next door's maid cleaning the car at 5am, or worse still, vacuuming at 4am!

Yeah, coming home was a bitch!"

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
dysentry will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Expat Exodus
"I'm headed back home to the States in a couple of months and I am very excited. Sure I will miss Singapore, I've been here for only a few years, made some good friends, traveled throughout Asia, and have enjoyed the city. But I love the States more, I could live in a dump back in the States and I'd still be happier than if I was living in a $10 million place here. I love the openess, the diversity, just kicking back and taking little road trips, so many things. Singapore has some good food but only of the Asian variety, everything non-Asian here blows. I look forward to being back in NY where the food is ten times better. "

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ungrateful fuckers! The enjoyed the best years sg had to offer and now they KBKB about how crappy this place is, and go home?? If this place is so bad, why come here in the first place??? :mad:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
man, wake up and smell the kopi.
it is the global world now and people move from place to place for their works. it is time for singaporeans to realize this and start to think globally.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ungrateful fuckers! The enjoyed the best years sg had to offer and now they KBKB about how crappy this place is, and go home?? If this place is so bad, why come here in the first place??? :mad:

They came because S'pore was prostituted to them by the MIWs, perks here perks there to expats and foreign MNCs...all at the expense of locals.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
man, wake up and smell the kopi.
it is the global world now and people move from place to place for their works. it is time for singaporeans to realize this and start to think globally.

Another note - U think those Smelly Indian Talents are here to stay for good? Once Sinkypore has nothing to offer or The US comes-a-calling, they'll be up & away in a jiffy. Sinkypore just dont have the authentic masala tea by the roadside.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another note - U think those Smelly Indian Talents are here to stay for good? Once Sinkypore has nothing to offer or The US comes-a-calling, they'll be up & away in a jiffy. Sinkypore just dont have the authentic masala tea by the roadside.

Whilst I agree with your views, please do not make suggestions like "authentic masala tea" can?

Our MIWs are now grasping at straws. Later they implement more smells how?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ungrateful ,unfilial and untrustworthy fuckers like that nair fellla...expats go home to your land of con men and cheaters!...and live on your welfare...grow fat and obese and lazy...and then dig your own grave in your massive mansion....ungrateful ingrates!.....milked the best you have here and bad mouthing your kind and generous hosts...go home to your own massive grave for heave will punish all the con men and hit men who had robbed the world!!! chay!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ungrateful fuckers! The enjoyed the best years sg had to offer and now they KBKB about how crappy this place is, and go home??

No need to get angry its bad for health.
Spore is only a place for work. Not a place for the old, unemployed...

Why should they feel any gratitude? They & us are being exploited for CPF, taxes,.. There are no free lunches in Spore except for the PAP.

We all expect many of the foreigners to balek kampong sooner or later. With the economic crisis, expect more to go sooner.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good let them all go home and eat with the biggest con men in the world. they should all balik kampung!!! then we can all live in peace and harmony. semua balik kampung!!! leave us alone to look after ourselves. singaporeans are so gullible worshipping the red haired devils as if they are gods!!!

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spare a thought for the SPGs! Instead of just going braless in see through clothing, they will now have to resort to going thongless as well when hunting for depleted game in the urban jungle of Orchard Road!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then we can all live in peace and harmony. semua balik kampung!!! leave us alone to look after ourselves. singaporeans are so gullible worshipping the red haired devils as if they are gods!!!

PAP are never going to leave you in peace lah.

Even if this lot leave, there'll be others once the economy improves. Don't forget about the other cheep, cheep talents from the 3rd world.

Problem is with the PAP & the SINGAPOREANS that put them in power.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Default Re: The Expat Exodus
"I'm headed back home to the States in a couple of months and I am very excited. Sure I will miss Singapore, I've been here for only a few years, made some good friends, traveled throughout Asia, and have enjoyed the city. But I love the States more, I could live in a dump back in the States and I'd still be happier than if I was living in a $10 million place here. I love the openess, the diversity, just kicking back and taking little road trips, so many things. Singapore has some good food but only of the Asian variety, everything non-Asian here blows. I look forward to being back in NY where the food is ten times better. "

Ah Lee the BaBa and his 82 thieves,

u forgot to highlight this part ... this is my favourite part ... :smile:

... I love the openess, the diversity, just kicking back and taking little road trips, so many things.

cheers !

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mate, everyone knows that if one has a choice between NY city and Singapore, guess where they will be heading...certainly won't be Singapore.

Expats are here to work, earn a bit of dough, and once their contract is up, they return home. When we go to Australia though, we seldom come back to Singapore to work and stay.

My point is that they are not here to emigrate. Some of us are in Australia because we want to emigrate. And that's why we study here for a few years, then start working. Once we have spent close to 5 years here, its easier to get a work permit, and then permanent residency.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

They force masala sellers and relocate them to facilities that charge them rental of $12,000.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expats who have stayed and mix with locals ! Expats can also feel the bureaucratic shit that the system is throwing at everyone.

ArtBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of foreigners are here to work and make money. Period. I won't get emotional over this fact of life.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I love the States more, I could live in a dump back in the States and I'd still be happier than if I was living in a $10 million place here[/B][/COLOR]. I love the openess, the diversity, just kicking back and taking little road trips, so many things. Singapore has some good food but only of the Asian variety, everything non-Asian here blows. "

He is so right
western food is so nice in the west, especially in europe.

sinkies think their food is best, but not every one in the world like sinkies food

lack of space in singapore is a problem, it is like a jail, for someone who like open space.