• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee thanks his father-in-law for posting $1 million bail for him

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone knows what Horse face's father is doing? I do not recall that he is well-to-do.

From the why Kong Hee says it, he knows he is going down.

Kong Hee thanks his father-in-law for posting $1 million bail for him

City Harvest Church (CHC) celebrated its 23rd anniversary yesterday (11 Aug). A 6,000-strong crowd gathered at the Suntec Convention Centre Halls 601 and 602.

Kong Hee went on stage to thank his wife’s parents, singling out her father. Kong said, “I owe a lot to my father-in-law. He’s my bailer. I owe him my freedom.”

Sun Ho’s father had posted the initial $500,000 bail for Kong, which was later increased to $1 million when he was allowed to travel overseas.

Kong Hee and 5 other CHC leaders were arrested in Jun and charged with conspiring to cheat the church of millions of dollars. Some $24 million of church’s funds was allegedly transferred to two companies as bond investments – $13 million to Xtron Productions and $11 million to Firna. It’s been charged that these were “sham transactions” devised to conceal the diversion of the church’s building fund to finance the pop music career of celebrity Sun Ho, Kong’s wife.

When questions about the investments were raised, another $26.6 million was allegedly misappropriated from the church’s funds – $11.4 million to AMAC Capital Partners and $15.2 million to Xtron Productions. This $26.6 million was believed to have been used to create the impression that the sham bonds had been fully “redeemed”, a process called “round-tripping” to cover the tracks of the earlier $24 million.

In this manner, millions of dollars were allegedly transferred and used to build Sun Ho’s music career in the US.

All 6 have pleaded not guilty to the charges.

It was maintained that the church started the ‘Crossover Project’ to use Ms Ho’s secular music to reach out to non-Christians:

While Kong was on stage, he seemed to be more circumspect with regard to his Court trial this time.

Kong asked the crowd, “Could this be my last anniversary with you?”

The crowd responded with an emphatic “No!”.

“I don’t know,” he countered. “It could well be.”

He then assured the church that God cared for him and them, “Whether I’m here with you or not, you will go from glory to glory.”

Earlier, he had sent a statement to the press through his lawyers (‘Pastor Kong Hee’s statement to the press‘), declaring that he maintains his integrity. Kong said, “I do maintain my integrity, and will rigorously defend that integrity against these charges.”

“I will explain the facts and circumstances to the court, and am confident that I will be vindicated.”

Last edited:

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows what Horse face's father is doing? I do not recall that he is well-to-do.

why his father-in-law so stuPIG
give to CHC this one million dollars
returns hundred-folds ..... can fund horse-faced singing career
and money to spare

what a stuPIG sheep

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why his father-in-law didnt give until it hurts?

why his father-in-law so stuPIG
give to CHC this one million dollars
returns hundred-folds ..... can fund horse-faced singing career
and money to spare

what a stuPIG sheep

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

God is merciful! God is righteous! Kong Hee only need to answer to God for all his deeds.
May God have mercy on him

M

Mdm Tang

KH just gave him a new job as a TPK.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why I ask is simple. KH is known to be moving money around like what he did to help SH. He could have easily "transfer" the money to the FIL for the bail to be made.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
phui! i am sure the 1 million came from the followers to Kong Hee to Sun Ho to father-in-law to Kong Hee again.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot believe that someone owing a property at Sentosa Cove cannot afford to post a $1M bail, who is he trying to con now.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot believe that someone owing a property at Sentosa Cove cannot afford to post a $1M bail, who is he trying to con now.

Well, the monthly housing loan installment for his Sentosa Cove comes from his blind members' monthly tithes and offerings lah !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when moni-moni- cum regular sundays, huat choy must have also stashed stacks of $ into fil's pocket (and most of his relative). it's a "thy kingdom cums" sharing.

now thy kingdom is going soon, everyone who has benefit should cough up some $ to help. if not thy kingdom goes faster. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, the monthly housing loan installment for his Sentosa Cove comes from his blind members' monthly tithes and offerings lah !

can someone check the ownership fo this hideout? it was registered with his very "loyal bf" hanafiq n not with horseface wifey.

why??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why I ask is simple. KH is known to be moving money around like what he did to help SH. He could have easily "transfer" the money to the FIL for the bail to be made.

ah pui beri cleber!

this is called "money makes merry-go-round". ultimately, $ ends up in the intiator's pocket. the merry-go-round is a distraction. for kong hee huat choy, it's another deception to buy sympathy and then follow by another flooding of moni-moni-cum. then again using god's glory, he would proclaim god's love for him and all those craps which are actually meticulously written, planned and directed by him.

god's name in this case is a total abuse of copyright.

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These ppl r supposed to be "serving God", right???Smtimes e theoretical Q is:Why does God allow them to do all these things, then judge them, punish them, as they should be, esp.God employs the Law in all such cases???Is God too slow???Y does God allow them to???