• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will NDP be cancelled and a state funeral held if the 35% President dies on 6/8/??

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
See I am hedging my bets and being respectful at the same time. Muzzle the press and civil service until NDP is over and then announce. Boy! Will I generate sympathy and respect earning political brownie points for my family and junior for being so considerate if I mandate that be so!:wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Will NDP be cancelled and a state funeral held if the 35% President dies on 6/8/?

By the way, a tent had been set up with a giant security camera outside the Istana gates ala state funeral visitor queue preparation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will NDP be cancelled and a state funeral held if the 35% President dies on 6/8/?

By the way, a tent had been set up with a giant security camera outside the Istana gates ala state funeral visitor queue preparation.

Really? Can someone confirm by showing some pics? It's just next to Plaza Singapura.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not istana open house?

Strange that no one is coming out to refute these rumours...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really? Can someone confirm by showing some pics? It's just next to Plaza Singapura.

Call up some friends of yours driving or will pass the Istana to confirm. I have not time for NPNT!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ho Ching no show in gambling sick house pass few days.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I walked past there to go to Plaza Sing's Starhub to change my iPhone yesterday it is true about the tent and camera, knn that tent has been there for ages use for security checks la nothing new.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys said:
I walked past there to go to Plaza Sing's Starhub to change my iPhone yesterday it is true about the tent and camera, knn that tent has been there for ages use for security checks la nothing new.

Any half mast?