• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prataman cameo at a wedding photo

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
630lightedpixels.jpg

How funky would it be to have SR Nathan make a surprise cameo in your wedding photo?

While on their pre-wedding shoot on Friday morning at East Coast Park, bride-to-be Audrey Ng spotted the former President of Singapore SR Nathan while he was on his daily morning walk.
Her husband-to-be Kevin Toh then approached the former president to ask if they could take a photo with him.

"We thought it would be interesting and it's a good photo opportunity so we asked him if we can shoot with him," said Alwin Lim, who was doing the pre-wedding shoot.

The 33-year-old photographer told Yahoo! Singapore that here was a large-built bodyguard beside the ex-president and "it was pretty scary", but the bodyguard was okay with them taking the photos.

Lim posted the photo above to his company's Facebook page, where it gathered over 1,500 likes and 470 shares in just five hours. Some Facebook users also posted quirky comments.

User Andy Lee said, "Love this photo. Keep me thinking Mr Nathan or love-birds sat down first. Two separate worlds."

Nathan stayed with the couple in the seat for about five minutes, allowing the photographer to take four shots of them together. Initially, the couple sat themselves beside Nathan but decided to make the photo more aesthetically interesting by cozying up to each other.

This is the first time Lim has done something like this in his four-year career as a wedding photographer.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lao, who on earth wants to have him in your wedding photo? Imagine, your children and grand children open your albums and ask "Daddy, who is this prataman with mommy?"

OR

Did the security guard strip search man and woman before allowing the photo?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is bad karma for the couple. So silly to get a buffoon in your wedding picture. What next? LWL in your honeymoon pictures? HC in the pictures of your first born?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid couple.. More better if they took their wedding photo in a zoo seated besides a Chimp..

At least a Chimp looks more cuter than that fat ghee Prata Man..

N

newbird9403

This is bad karma for the couple. So silly to get a buffoon in your wedding picture. What next? LWL in your honeymoon pictures? HC in the pictures of your first born?

You sounded jealous. I am sure you will want the ex President in your wedding foto too. Hahaha

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
630lightedpixels.jpg

Man: '' Come Darling, give me a kiss.. ''

Char Boh : '' I so shy lah.. Mr Nathan is sitting besides us.. How to give you a kiss..??? ''

Man : '' Its ok Honey.. Just ignore him and treat him like a lamp post :eek:.. Come lah, I cannot tahan already, Muack Muack..''

Prata Man : '' Fuck man... My cock steam already looking at them so mushy mushy..''