• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie father upset that his 12yo ah gua son was molested by classmate

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Father claims his son was molested by another boy in class
inSing.com - 3 August 2012 11:21 AM | Updated 11:52 AM

A father is upset with his son’s school because it allegedly failed to notify him that his son was molested by another student.

The 50-year-old father, known only as Mr Ong, told Shin Min Daily that his 12-year-old son was molested by his classmate last month.

He was in a supplementary class when another boy sitting next to him allegedly grabbed at his crotch.

The boy started crying and he was apparently molested again by the same boy.

Mr Ong said that one of the students in the class had seen the incident and immediately informed the class teacher, but nothing was done apparently.

Mr Ong said once he had learnt of the incident he made efforts to get someone to inform the teacher from letting the alleged culprit from leaving the school after the class.

When he reached the school, the student involved had already left with his parents.

Mr Ong questioned why the teacher did not inform him of the serious incident and let the alleged culprit go home.

“The teacher told me that the school is investigating the matter and kept apologising to me,” he told Shin Min Daily.

Dissatisfied with the handling of the matter by the school, Mr Ong called the police on the spot and was at the school till 8pm that night. He told the Chinese daily: “I feel that the way they have handled the matter is too much. This is very serious, how are they going to remove the emotional trauma my son suffers?”

When contacted by Shin Min Daily, a spokesperson from the school said that once the teacher had learnt of the incident, the school immediately talked to the student involved and told him the seriousness of his actions. His parents were informed as well.

Mr Ong’s son has been counselled and the school is continuing to monitor his condition.

A spokesperson from the Ministry of Education said they will work with the school as well as the police and provide any necessary assistance in the investigation, reported the paper.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In my time, the snitches and teachers' pets used to end up with the "chilli or tiger balm on the genitals" treatment.

As far as I know, parents were none the wiser. Kids settled their differences without parental involvement in those days.

Kids today are a bunch of wimps.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The girls in class used to molest me a lot by touching and fondling my genitals at every chance they can, but i took it like a man. I never complained to my parents, no sir!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure the boy won't be crying if it was his female classmate who grabbed his puny balls..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to know who the father voted for during the last GE..

If he had voted for the PAP, then he jolly well deserved to have someone squeezed the balls belonging to his son..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The girls in class used to molest me a lot by touching and fondling my genitals at every chance they can, but i took it like a man. I never complained to my parents, no sir!

You won't say that if your classmate is alamaking :o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my time, the snitches and teachers' pets used to end with the "chilli or tiger balm on the genitals" treatment.

As far as I know, parents were none the wiser. Kids settled their differences without parental involvement in those days.

Kids today are a bunch of wimps.

The parents beget such a child, for they are used to being squeezed at the crotch & poked in the rear. When I was at that age, you do that, I will punch you in the face & face the teacher later!. You are right kids today are a bunch of wimps.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The parents beget such a child, for they are used to being squeezed at the crotch & poked in the rear. When I was at that age, you do that, I will punch you in the face & face the teacher later!. You are right kids today are a bunch of wimps.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. no eye see calling the police for such trival matter.
3. honest, i came from an all-boys school.
4. such things bound to happen when boys play rough mah!
5. i bet such kid from such stupid father shall turn into some mummy boy.
6. defenseless, useless & helpless!
7. i guess he would even need his daddy when he first bonk some gal, if he can find one in the first place.

Last edited: