• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Read how MP Baey teaches young sinkies about freedom of online speech

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S’pore girl slammed for liking Batman Killer’s orange hair

inSing.com - 31 July 2012 11:33 AM | Updated 12:51 PM

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">(Photo / Internet)</cite>
A Singaporean has drawn flak from netizens worldwide after she tweeted her admiration for the Batman Killer’s orange hair.
Stella Teo wrote: “James Holmes’s hair quite cute. Me LIKE. ^ ^”

James Holmes, 24, opened fire at an audience during a midnight screening of “The Dark Knight Rises” at a theater in Aurora, Colorado on 20 July.

He killed 12 and injured 58.

Stella’s tweet was even highlighted on the Daily Mail together with several others who stated their attraction to the killer, reported the Shin Min Daily.

Their acts were deemed to be “deplorable” by the Daily Mail.

Miss Teo shot back at the comments made against her and said: “Crazy people keep targeting me about my tweet on the murder's hair. His hair cute what I also never say he's a good or innocent man right?”

Member-of-Parliament for Tampines Baey Yam Keng told the Chinese newspaper that it’s a lack of consideration from the girl over the seriousness of the shooting incident that led her to tweet the insensitive remarks. However, he believes that the girl was just reflecting her personal opinion. “There is no restriction on comments made online, but the girl will have to be responsible for what she says,” he added.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like his orange hair too. His hair should be mutually exclusive from his deeds.

And kids, this is why anonymity on the Internet is important. Because the brigade of politically correct thought-and-speech police will come down hard on you.

Just like this cunt:

111.jpg