• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New PRC Shityzen Explains Why He Wants to Retire in China

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Dr Yang Mu clarifies: I don’t own a HDB flat[/h]Posted by temasektimes on July 31, 2012
Dear Sir/Madame,
[h=2]May I refer to your comment on the website on 29 July 2012: PRC new citizen: I don’t feel like Singaporean and will return to China when I retire[/h]Kindly refer to my letter to the New York Times which is attached.
I would like to add that I do not own a HDB flat. In fact I rent an old two bedroom HDB flat, with a monthly rental of $2,200/=
The reason is why I wish to retire in China is simple. My wife is in China . I happen to know of a number of locally born Singaporean friends who wish to retire outside Singapore .

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely

Dr. Yang Mu
To the New York Times:
Dear Mr Andrew Jacobs and Ms Sim Chin Yin:
May I refer to your article: In Singapore, Vitriol against Chinese Newcomers, which appears on New York Times on July 27, 2012? Please allow me to clarify two points.

1. The main purpose of three of us in the interview is to introduce “Loving and Giving Society” in Singapore to your newspaper readers. I am a founding member and a current committee member of the Society. One of its main activities is to assist newcomers from Mainland China adjust to life in Singapore.

1. In between describing the activities of the Society, I reflected on the differences between Singaporeans and the Chinese Mainlanders. The latter grow up in a society where they rely on friends and relatives in solving all kinds of problems. They therefore spend a lot of time socializing with their friends and relatives. On the other hand, Singaporeans grow up in a society with very strong rule of law. They tend to go to the relevant authorities to deal with their problems. Without being aware of this, the Mainland newcomers mistakenly think that Singaporeans are aloof and tend not to socialize.
Thank you.
Yours Sincerely
Dr YANG Mu

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yi si kor simi lanjiao??? limpei liak boh leh...that means he want to stay or want to fuck off or what?? if want to stay, then just shut up and stay, if want to fuck off, then just shut up and fuck off..why talk so much???

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
No different from lots of FT here. They want to make their money here so that they can retire in the motherland and live in a palace and be treated like a king.