Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,616
    My Reputation Points: 279 / Power: 0

    Default Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Dis morning saw an online advertisement selling asus transformer prime 32GB including the docker for only $250 stating that it is spoilt. Limpeh damn curious and I also got a fren who knoes how to repair tablet, so he say if cheap enuff can give it a try and take my chances whether can repair or not. I sms the seller and drop the price down to $150, which include the box and charger, usb cable and sleeve. Agree to meet and deal during lunch time at city hall mrt. The seller is this uncle who do not know much about computer, the set looks new but no warranty... but i still manage to psycho him to drop the price down to $120..hehehe...pay cash and went to my fren place nearby to check out the tablet. At first plug in, no power, no charging, cannot boot, docker and tablet battery got no juice liao. Then my fren use his own own cable...and VOILA...the indicator light came on and it started charging ....YAHOOO!!...he tested and discovered that the power charging adapter and usb cable are faulty, not the machine. Poor uncle taught the tablet is spoilt, so quickly wanto sell cheap cheap. If dat uncle knoe abt it, he will definitely get a heart attack........left it at my fren's place to charge for the whole afternoon. Now it is fully charged at 99% for the tablet, and 98% for the docker....the tablet and keyboard works swee swee...my fren damn envy me how come i can get this kind of kangtao...$120 for asus transformer prime 32GB (wifi only) Quad-core Tegra 3 with docker.....now am resetting the machine, and checking on the resale price of this transformer on ebay.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    My blacklisted retailers at Sim Lim Square:

    1. Newstead
    2. MC2
    3. CH2
    4. PC Dreams
    5. Nubox
    6. @Notebook.com.sg
    7. SLR Pro
    8. Ray Technology Development

    * Avoid all shops at level 1, 2 and 3.
    * For new computers, shop at level 4. For pc components, shop at level 5 and 6. For 2nd-hand computers, shop at level 6.
    * For fake branded watches and iPad, look for Alamaking in this forum


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,332
    My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    agree the price on $150 after discount ...meetup still ask for discount ...if im that uncle i will ask you to fly kite

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,769
    My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    You damn cheapskate to low ball that uncle....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,769
    My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    agree the price on $150 after discount ...meetup still ask for discount ...if im that uncle i will ask you to fly kite
    Ya this type low ballers I meet enough of them in internet classifieds.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,332
    My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Ya this type low ballers I meet enough of them in internet classifieds.
    thats why the best is meet around your house area . if chow ka use that tactic can make them come down and meet you for nothing

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,616
    My Reputation Points: 279 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    agree the price on $150 after discount ...meetup still ask for discount ...if im that uncle i will ask you to fly kite
    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan
    You damn cheapskate to low ball that uncle....
    Hello, i am taking a big risk okay...if really kaput...i pay $120 for a 1kg of junk metal...anyway, willing buyer willing seller, uncle is happy, I more lagi happy...
    Last edited by BusNo64; 30-07-2012 at 11:11 AM.
    My blacklisted retailers at Sim Lim Square:

    1. Newstead
    2. MC2
    3. CH2
    4. PC Dreams
    5. Nubox
    6. @Notebook.com.sg
    7. SLR Pro
    8. Ray Technology Development

    * Avoid all shops at level 1, 2 and 3.
    * For new computers, shop at level 4. For pc components, shop at level 5 and 6. For 2nd-hand computers, shop at level 6.
    * For fake branded watches and iPad, look for Alamaking in this forum


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    180
    My Reputation Points: 550 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    In business there is no right or wrong, end of the day, you pocket must be happy.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,332
    My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by busno64 View Post
    hello, i am taking a big risk okay...if really kaput...i pay $120 for a 1kg of junk metal...anyway, willing buyer willing seller, uncle is happy, i more lagi happy... :d
    it does not matter if you take risk or not ...once you agree on a price you should not ask for discount again when meet up ...simple as that . That uncle is happy CAUSE he is gong kia .
    Last edited by drifter; 30-07-2012 at 11:15 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,332
    My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jiasainsi View Post
    in business there is no right or wrong, end of the day, you pocket must be happy.
    that uncle pocket is not happy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    180
    My Reputation Points: 550 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    that uncle pocket is not happy
    Got winner and loser, ur choice. So which one are you? Think!
    Last edited by JiaSAInSI; 30-07-2012 at 11:18 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,332
    My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jiasainsi View Post
    got winner and loser, ur choice. So which one are you? Think!
    im looking at that uncle perspective ...by the way , if you do biz like that ...sooner or later you dont have any supplier . I stop providing some stock to some of my previous customer because of this reason . THATS WHY SOME CHOW KA BIZ CANNOT GET SUPPLIER BECAUSE NAME SMELLY LIAO
    Last edited by drifter; 30-07-2012 at 11:23 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore's East
    Posts
    291
    My Reputation Points: 382 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    IMHO, bro Bus did no wrong.. for there was no signed agreement.. altho verbally confirmed, there is nothing to stop him from asking for a further discount.
    The uncle who was selling could always stick to his price and not budge.
    Honestly, I haf met Hong Koners who do the same.. PRC who do worse.. and let me jus say.. Hong Kongers lose out to PRC when it comes to "muscling for price reductions" cos PRC reali no shame de. But.. if u not so aggressive, then "nothing ventured, nothing gained".

    The onus is on both parties, for if uncle stated no negotiation on price, then it would be unfair for Bro Bus to even ask for discounts.
    But if uncle open for negotiations, then Bro Bus can go all out to ask and ask again until uncle says, "NO"
    THE WORLD IS UNFAIR!
    IT IS UP TO US TO MAKE IT LESS UNFAIR!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,616
    My Reputation Points: 279 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    it does not matter if you take risk or not ...once you agree on a price you should not ask for discount again when meet up ...simple as that . That uncle is happy CAUSE he is gong kia .
    My blacklisted retailers at Sim Lim Square:

    1. Newstead
    2. MC2
    3. CH2
    4. PC Dreams
    5. Nubox
    6. @Notebook.com.sg
    7. SLR Pro
    8. Ray Technology Development

    * Avoid all shops at level 1, 2 and 3.
    * For new computers, shop at level 4. For pc components, shop at level 5 and 6. For 2nd-hand computers, shop at level 6.
    * For fake branded watches and iPad, look for Alamaking in this forum


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    180
    My Reputation Points: 550 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    im looking at that uncle perspective ...by the way , if you do biz like that ...sooner or later you dont have any supplier . I stop providing some stock to some of my previous customer because of this reason .
    Bo Bian, if uncle go complained, answers like lets move on, what do you think, why u so stupid will be given....blah blah blah... It's an animal war, all those bastard are earning big bucks out there.
    Last edited by JiaSAInSI; 30-07-2012 at 11:26 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,332
    My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
    IMHO, bro Bus did no wrong.. for there was no signed agreement.. altho verbally confirmed, there is nothing to stop him from asking for a further discount.
    The uncle who was selling could always stick to his price and not budge.
    Honestly, I haf met Hong Koners who do the same.. PRC who do worse.. and let me jus say.. Hong Kongers lose out to PRC when it comes to "muscling for price reductions" cos PRC reali no shame de. But.. if u not so aggressive, then "nothing ventured, nothing gained".

    The onus is on both parties, for if uncle stated no negotiation on price, then it would be unfair for Bro Bus to even ask for discounts.
    But if uncle open for negotiations, then Bro Bus can go all out to ask and ask again until uncle says, "NO"
    thats why i stop supply stock to some of my previous hongkong customers ..

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,332
    My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by JiaSAInSI View Post
    Bo Bian, if uncle go complained, answers like lets move on, what do you think, why u so stupid will be given....blah blah blah... It's an animal war, all those bastard are earning big bucks out there.
    do biz cannot like that of course biz must earn more but if like that end of the day your reput in the market become smelly and no one will want to deal with you . now you know why some biz cannot get supply ?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,332
    My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by BusNo64 View Post
    you are no different from those lucky plaza salesman good for you .

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    1°18'35.41"N 103°52'37.82"E
    Posts
    2,486
    My Reputation Points: 2509 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by BusNo64 View Post
    kio tio sai? LOL

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    180
    My Reputation Points: 550 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    do biz cannot like that of course biz must earn more but if like that end of the day your reput in the market become smelly and no one will want to deal with you . now you know why some biz cannot get supply ?
    Tons of company out there with smelly reputation, but still surviving with more and more new marketing tricks. And another bach of new goondus are been lured.
    Last edited by JiaSAInSI; 30-07-2012 at 11:41 AM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,332
    My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by JiaSAInSI View Post
    Tons of company out there with smelly reputation, but still surviving with more and more new marketing tricks. Suckers still going back.
    many company dare to con customer but dare not play punk to supplier . supplier are not suckers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Limpeh really sibeh heng!!
    By BusNo64 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 19-04-2012, 06:43 AM
  2. KNN..limpeh in dilemma leh...
    By BusNo64 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 07:38 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-09-2010, 09:54 PM
  4. Happy Chinese New Year All. Today, Thursday 4th day of CNY Is A Great Day............
    By ahleebabasingaporethief in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-01-2009, 03:20 AM
  5. happy thanksgiving eveyone = today super happy
    By madmansg in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-11-2008, 08:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •