• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOE and ACS exposes expensive Gifted Program tutor as a tua pao liar!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I hired experience private tutor for my son, works absolutely great. Class tuition is a waste of money.

If your son is any kind of a mental retard like you, no amount of private tutor can help him. Better save the tutor money and spend it on an experienced phychiatrist. He will need one if he has u for a father. Poor kid.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There are literally thousands of PRCs and Indians with fake degrees running around advertising themselves for high paying jobs claiming to have accomplishments and skills that they never had. Just like this Ong chap. I don't see MOE, any school, or govt. agency exposing them for the frauds they are. But one sinkie guy bullshit his qualifications, they call gang up to whack him. Fucking pathetic PAP.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is merely a relfection of sinkies.

Kiasu!

If it werent for this ks mentality, this guy wouldnt have thrived.

Sinkies think very much like the pap; throwing $$$ to solve problems and get instant results.

Engaging a 3rd party to teach your kid how to think!
Now how can that be called gifted???

Gifted = needs tuition ???????
Truely sinkie!

GoldenSnake

This guy must hv offended some parent with 'backing' who then complaint to MOE. If not U think they so free to go & dig him? ACS parents all big shots got 'head' got 'face' he dare to cheat them.

There are more cons out there than this guy; all runaways from MOE who kenna kick out of the system. Wat happen to them? open tuition centre & pawn more sinkies!!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kiasu!

If it werent for this ks mentality, this guy wouldnt have thrived.

Sinkies think very much like the pap; throwing $$$ to solve problems and get instant results.

Engaging a 3rd party to teach your kid how to think!
Now how can that be called gifted???

Gifted = needs tuition ???????
Truely sinkie!

is being in the gifted program really that big a deal? i have not met or worked with any of these gifted kids before.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Adam_khoo.jpg

hi there

1. wow! bro.
2. such specimen can easily take over ah kong's place when he serves time hoh.
3. so positively looking mah!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hired experience private tutor for my son, works absolutely great. Class tuition is a waste of money.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. one daft sheep begets another dafter sheep in the making.
3. nothing can change that!
4. get it!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even NUS pichiak his lobang! Pants on fire! LOL!!

Self-proclaimed "gifted" tutor not even NUS grad
Edvantage | Sun Aug 5 2012

Self_proclaimed_gifted_tutor_not_even_NUS_grad-topImage.jpg

Mr Kelvin Ong never graduated from the National University of Singapore (NUS) as a double mathematics major.

In fact, he never attended the university, The Sunday Times reported.

Last month the Education Ministry revealed that Mr Ong was neither a pupil nor teacher in the Gifted Education Programme.

He then claimed that it was his mother who told him that he was from the gifted programme and he could not verify it because he does not have the records from the past.

He went on to add that he was a relief teacher at Anglo-Chinese School's (Primary) from 2002 to 2003 and "helped out" with the gifted classes.

This claim was then disputed by the school. ACS primary added that a check with all its long-serving teachers revealed that there was never a Kelvin Ong who taught there as a relief teacher.

The Sunday Times revealed that Mr Ong had actually graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic with a diploma in 2000.

He then worked as a physiotherapist at National University Hospital (NUH) before being asked to leave in 2004 over "integrity" issues. It was during this time when he was working at NUH that he had claimed he had been a relief teacher in ACS primary.