Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another sinkie snapped - went to Whampoa NPP and points knife at mata on duty

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 11

Unhappy Another sinkie snapped - went to Whampoa NPP and points knife at mata on duty

Man charged for brandishing knife at policeman in standoff

AsiaOne
    Friday, Jul 27, 2012

A 27-year-old man who entered a police post with a knife and pointed it at an officer in a dramatic standoff on Thursday night was charged in court on July 27.

Muhammad Rafid Mohamed Khali was said to have entered Whampoa Neighbourhood Police Post at around 7.20pm and pointed the knife at police sergeant Jeremy Heng Chuan Khee.

The suspect is also accused of kicking a passer-by twice when the latter entered the police post to help subdue him.

According to The Straits Times (ST), the standoff began when the accused entered the Whampoa NPP and threatened the police sergeant with a knife.

Despite several warnings, the civilian refused to put down his weapon and the policeman drew his service revolver on him.

A crowd gathered to watch the 20-minute standoff on Jalan Bahagia.

A report in ST said that witnesses saw two other policemen arriving at 7.42pm with a plastic shield and their guns drawn.

They used a taser gun on the man.

Though he dropped the knife, the suspect continued to struggle when officers tried to subdue him.

In the end, two bystanders helped to apprehend the suspect.

One passer-by told ST that the suspect was smiling as he spoke to the policeman with a knife pointed at him.

One of the bystanders who entered the police station to help told the paper that the man was very strong.

Mr Teo Kok Eng, 59, also said that the man kicked him in the stomach during the struggle.

The suspect was apprehended and brought into a room before reinforcements arrived and led him away at 8.50pm.

He has been remanded for psychiatric examination and will return to court on August 10 on charges of criminal intimidation and voluntarily causing hurt.

If found guilty of criminal intimidation, he could be jailed for up to two years, fined or jailed and fined.

For voluntarily causing hurt, Rafid could be sentenced to two years in prison and given a $5,000 fine.

[email protected]

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

Default Re: Another sinkie snapped - went to Whampoa NPP and points knife at mata on duty

Muhammad Rafid Mohamed Khali omg

My Reputation Points: 790 / Power: 6

Default Re: Another sinkie snapped - went to Whampoa NPP and points knife at mata on duty

Is he high on weeds or what and take a closer look at the pic, cloud 9 is it?
    Last edited by ChiKopPow; 27-07-2012 at 05:58 PM.

My Reputation Points: 4487 / Power: 13

Times are bad. Jail has free food and accommodation.

Penjara bagus!

My Reputation Points: 29 / Power: 0

How come only one policeman manning the whole post?

My Reputation Points: 1285 / Power: 9

The summer is reaching crescendo as August closes. There a lot of factors that the inept ISD and SSIB and MSD cannot even begin to calculate of fathom given their small smooth brains. The regime can have 36-37 variables for the Singapore GDP but do not bother to do the same for social progress. SIM city rules here.

My Reputation Points: 7329 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    Times are bad. Jail has free food and accommodation.

Penjara bagus!
    one thing not free is free........dom

My Reputation Points: 130 / Power: 0

"In the end, two bystanders helped to apprehend the suspect."
    Uncle boleh....

3 policeman cannot restrain the man? Takes an old uncle to suprress the guy is it?

My Reputation Points: 2736 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
    Mr Teo Kok Eng, 59, also said that the man kicked him in the stomach during the struggle
    is this the same Teo Kok Eng who used to hang around SBF

My Reputation Points: 4718 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by csi88 View Post
    Not one policeman. Is one policeman with one cleaner aunty. 4 months ago, I went to change my address and there was only one policeman on duty with one old auntie busy mopping the floor.
    Retired from SBF

Quote Originally Posted by csi88 View Post
    There are more poodles, but they're sleeping in the aircon room.

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    "In the end, two bystanders helped to apprehend the suspect."
    Uncle boleh....

3 policeman cannot restrain the man? Takes an old uncle to suprress the guy is it?
    You think too highly of the Sinkie poodles.

My Reputation Points: 230 / Power: 0

The mata damn weak! dun even have balls to use the taser gun.

My Reputation Points: 4563 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    There are more poodles, but they're sleeping in the aircon room.
    Some feeding goldfish too

My Reputation Points: 1430 / Power: 6

He ki tang if so, must faster come consult powerful Arjan me.

My Reputation Points: 280 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    one thing not free is free........dom
    Free doom more like. Too much of it given to you old, ugly and poor bastards is always and becomes a bad thing.
    Last edited by Received_by_Kings; 28-07-2012 at 05:14 AM.

My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

That's the problem with sinkies...even go mental time also half fuck standard....what's the use of a stupid knife? Should do a shoot out ala Colorado style mah....

My Reputation Points: 1236 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
    Man charged for brandishing knife at policeman in standoff

If found guilty of criminal intimidation, he could be jailed for up to two years, fined or jailed and fined.

For voluntarily causing hurt, Rafid could be sentenced to two years in prison and given a $5,000 fine.
    What? No canning?
    Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

Lanjioaless faggot Tonychat, the Singapore PR from Malaysia, fucking no ball and no guts to talk the talk, walk the walk. Always want Uncle Devil to fuck for him. Sinkie Tonychat, why you so sinkie? - Devil Within

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Within View Post
    What? No canning?
    Nah... caning is only for vandalism and sex-related crimes.

My Reputation Points: 3204 / Power: 8

If he had tried his luck and gone to an army camp with the knife, he probably could get away with a rifle.

Thread Information