• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM to talk about the future of this country on 26th August.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

PM Pinky to record his National Message in a park.

Preparing for National Day – drafting my National Day Message, and working on my speeches for the Rally. I will be recording the Message next week in one of our parks, to celebrate our beautiful surroundings.

This year’s Rally will be later than usual, on 26 August, because the Sunday before that is Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I do three different speeches – Malay, Chinese and English, and not one speech translated into three languages. I tailor my pitch differently in each speech, to adapt the same basic message to the different audiences. It is a chance for me to address issues on your minds, and talk about what the future holds for Singapore. - LHL

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wish the audiences can boo him off the stage.

The future is important because we are going to have our first female PM. Pinky-Loong will announce that he will have a sex change operation - finally!

After years of foolishly denying his lack of BALLS to be a man and that in fact he has a dick as big as a clitoris, Pinky-Loong will announce his upcoming sex change operation. After years shaming the country under the watchful eyes of the world, Singapore will soon be able to rid itself from this 'man', known as the Gelek Queen of South East Asia and welcome ourselves as a truly First World Cuntry that has the CUNT to have a transvestite as a PM. Ass-Loong will also insist that he keep his title of Gelek Queen of South East Asia, post-op. The only surprise is whether his masculine-everything wife will make a similar announcement.

:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as the FAP Traitors are in power, there is only one destiny for SGs - EXTINCTION!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope it rains heavily on the 26th of August, especially in that park.

Good also if few birds flying ,drop their shit onto his head while he's doin his speech or a thick tree branch falls onto his head..