• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone at Raffles Charity Gold where ESM Wooden Goh was sighted with 4 bodyguards?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The following comment was left on Red Bean's blog: any confirmation of this sighting?

(http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/2012/07/when-minister-turns-ordinary-citizen.html)

GCT was the guest of honour at the recent Raffles Charity Golf held at Raffles Country Club.People said that he was accompanied by 4 body guards at the golf game.Even though he is no longer an office holder in the cabinet, he is still considered important enough to be guarded by 4 bodies!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Anyone at Raffles Charity Gold where ESM Wooden Goh was sighted with 4 bodyguards

probably scare of some crazed sinkie might do a Seng Han Thong on him.....
former US presidents also get secret service protection after they leave office.....
going by last drawn pay........woody is more important than any former US presidents.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Anyone at Raffles Charity Gold where ESM Wooden Goh was sighted with 4 bodyguards

probably scare of some crazed sinkie might do a Seng Han Thong on him.....
former US presidents also get secret service protection after they leave office.....
going by last drawn pay........woody is more important than any former US presidents.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. honest, me don't care what woody gets or what.
3. cancer, going bald, cannot erect!
4. who's paying for such protection & security thing matters most leh?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP needs care-givers and NOT bodyguards to look after the leadership :biggrin:

Just look at the quality of our leadership. An old & feeble LKY who probably needs help to do his business. A cancerous LHL. It's getting ridiculous. Everyone is just everyone waiting for a death in the family before they can move on. :rolleyes:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We really must find out the implication of the Emeritus prefix to his title. Contrast it with ex-MM or ex-SM which are obviously for persons no longer in appointment. Emeritus seems to imply that there is still some official status, like the "Honorary" title, although no longer in the official Cabinet. This was not properly explained. Don't know whether he gets paid for it.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

4 bodyguards for Lord Woody of Marine Parade..

But for the Old Emperor, they'll activate the whole Police's Security Command Unit..

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If GCT is at the official opening of a mortuary, he will definitely be guarded by more than 4 bodies !

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lately got many seow lang appear in singapore. Better to be careful.

I think minimum must have 8 bodyguards then enough.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL. Who wants to assassinate a man with one foot inside the coffin? What a waste of time. And bullets.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got any pics? No pics?

He came to my constituency last two years with no body guards at all bro.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got any pics? No pics?

got any pigs? ... no pigs? ...

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is the culprit responsible for our FT problem,of course he needs bodyguards.

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got any pics? No pics?

i am not saying you are lying,but I am saying you are blind. Look carefully the next time.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old goat might kena long range saliva aka Pui Chao Nua from peasants. Better have some bodyguards to take the Chao Nua.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got any pics? No pics?

stupid fucktard....all ministers has one personal bodyguard 24/7.....those with appointments like DPM, SM etc has more than one....go out even have outrider.....go function will have more as situation requires.
dunno dun talk cock if not i will let you suck mine and stand your parents bones

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Barack Obama gets an army. Woody gets 4. But Woody gets paid millions in a year.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Barack Obama gets an army. Woody gets 4. But Woody gets paid millions in a year.
how to compare ex PM with current US pres? ex US pres also get a secret service detail.....note woody is technically only MP now

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

how to compare ex PM with current US pres? ex US pres also get a secret service detail.....note woody is technically only MP now

Clinton and Bush served the world. One showed us how to do it the other showed us how not to do it. That justifies their payment and protection.

What has Old Goh done?