• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halal??!!

2akmvic.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golf course?

1. What's the most difficult GOLF COURSE in this world? Answer: INTERCOURSE. No matter how many strokes or what style you play, your balls will never go in!

2. Girlfriends are like appetizers - Taste good any time. Mistresses are like tomyam - Hot and spicy. Eaten frequently. WIVES are like maggi mee - To be eaten when there's nothing to eat!

3. The income tax office asked a prostitute why she put her occupation as CHICKEN FARMER. She replied, "I RAISED 5,000 COCKS LAST YEAR!"
--

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Land in sight

[FONT=&amp]"US slams North Korea missile test as Kim claims 'whole US mainland' in reach".

2lm7050.jpg

[/FONT]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese iPhone

[FONT=&amp]Apple removes VPN apps in China because of the strict control of chinese government over internet.
Several VPN service providers (VPN allows users in China to bypass strict censorship laws and access
sites that are banned in the mainland) saw their apps removed from the App Store.

dxmec6.jpg

[/FONT]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very logical sex joke.

A Boy was having sex with a girl on a Railway track..
The train driver spots them and starts hooting but they ignore it..
He applies brakes so hard and the train stops just a few yards away from the couple. Driver jumps from the engine and walks to the boy who just finished and is standing up and zipping up his pants...
The driver shouts out to the boy "Do u realize that if I had not seen u, this would have been ur last fuck..!!!

Boy -'Listen dude, u were coming... She was coming.... and I was coming.... then I realised ....only You have Brakes !. ��

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib to Advisors -
"We need the votes from the Indians badly in the next GE. Any suggestion?"

"Sir, we can declare them as bumiputras. They will be grateful to us."

"You gila is it?!! Singapore will be laughing at me! I will be a Clown in their eyes! "

"No, Sir. They won't. They just declared an Indian as a Malay."

"WHAT!?! Why must my bro Pinky across the Causeway always outdo me in everything!!"