• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dutch and Arab vacation

An advertisement of Netherlands Tourism...

*"Come to Amsterdam, Get Stoned & Have Sex"*

Under it was a Saudi Arabia Tourism advertisement which read.......

*"Come to Saudi Arabia, Have Sex & Get Stoned "*

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anis_soup_for_772_virgins__marian_kamensky_zps8qrxv0bb.jpeg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A worker takes a picture of a giant sculpture resembling US president-elect Donald Trump at a shopping mall in Taiyuan, Shanxi province,
to celebrate the Chinese Year of the Rooster.

PHOTO BY CHINATOPIX VIA AP

583A32E1F3BA4471A7D4FC59AFAFDEB9_zpswfdxuhcb.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golf Is Blind.......

Ed and Carolyn met while on a singles cruise and Ed fell head over heels for her.

When they discovered they lived in the same city only a few miles apart Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home. Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Carolyn to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Carolyn was indeed his soul mate and true love. Every date seemed better than the last.

On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Carolyn to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage.

So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!" Carolyn took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker." Ed said, "I'll bet it's because you're not keeping your wrists straight........

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two Prostitutes - $50.00.

A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them, and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail.

At that time, another car passed with a sign saying: "Jesus Saves."

One of the girls asked the officer, "How come you don't stop them?"

"Well, that's a little different," the officer said. "Their sign pertains to religion."

The following day the same police officer noticed the same two hookers driving around with a large sign on their car.

He figured he had an easy arrest until he read their new sign:

Two Fallen Angels
Seeking Peter -- $50.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Touching Story

Kind of a cool way to take a casket to the cemetery.
image001_zpsze1kh1pp.jpg

A funeral procession pulled into a cemetery.
Several carloads of family members followed a black truck towing a boat with a coffin in it.

A passer-by remarked, "That guy must have been a very avid fisherman."

"Oh, he still is," remarked one of the mourners.
As a matter of fact, he's headed off to the lake as soon as we bury his wife."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THE OLD ENGINE

A 78 yrs old white man who married a beautiful young woman (28 yrs old).
In the hospital when his young wife delivered the first baby...

Doctor: "Congratulations, you got a 3.5 kg baby boy..."

The Old man (smile): "My old engine still work well."

A year later the woman delivered the second baby...

Doctor : "Congratulations, you got a 3.0 kg baby girl..."

The Old Man (still in his big smile) : "Hmmm my old engine is still good !!!"

After 1 and half year later the woman delivered the 3rd baby... still in the same hospital and the same doctor ...

Doctor: "Congratulations, this time is a boy again... only 3.0 kg."
"Wow...my old engine still doing good... I can't believe..." said the old white man still in his big smile...

Doctor : "Yes... but i think you better change your engine oil... because this time the baby is black..."