• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
had been very busy Googling.

Attachments

• 84161914 (1).jpeg
    84161914 (1).jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 955

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can i buy this Coke?

Attachments

• 4pcs-lot-pecker-joke-sex-toys-dicky-silicone-cover-Special-funny-gift-penis-straw-base-font (1).jpeg
    4pcs-lot-pecker-joke-sex-toys-dicky-silicone-cover-Special-funny-gift-penis-straw-base-font (1).jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 948

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
had also been busy learning to make Pineapple Tarts for CNY2016.

Attachments

• 212698271b93062efc0b2ea2b0486c4346951a9a-2.jpeg
    212698271b93062efc0b2ea2b0486c4346951a9a-2.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 923

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
The First Malaysian in Space

Malaysia finally sends a Malaysian into space, courtesy of the Russians. Finally, after months of training, the Malaysian astronaut and a monkey are blasted off into space.

Once in orbit, the Malaysian waits for instructions. The screen flickers and the instrucions are flashed on it:

"Monkey, execute space manuever No. 23B"

The monkey takes over flight control and carries out the manouever. The Malaysian astronaut is impressed but patient... he knows his instructions will come and they'll probably be more complex than what the monkey just did.

The screen flickers again and more instructions appear:

"Monkey, carry out scientific experiment No. 23X"

The monkey goes to the lab and mixes chemicals and carries out all sorts of complex scientific experiments. While he's doing this, the Malaysian astronaut is impatient. He speaks to Ground Control thru the comm link: "Eh Control, how come I got nothing to do man... train for so long but the monkey does all the important work but I'm smarter than the monkey"

Finally Ground Control responds: "Be patient, your instructions are coming soon"

Finally, the monkey rejoins the Malaysian astronaut and they wait for the instructions from the screen.

The screen flickers and the message appears....

"Prepare for new instructions...."

A small door under the screen opens. Inside, there is a compartment with a wrapped item inside.....

"Malaysian astronaut, remove the item and unwrap then wait for further instructions"

The Malaysian astronaut unwraps the item and finds a banana inside. "Must be biogenetic banana" he thinks...

The screen flickers again....

"Malaysian astronaut, please feed the monkey"

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
"

THIS IS JUST A JOKE hor....Nothing racist....Just a Joke hor.

"
Interview Malaysian To Go Into Space

Dr. Mahathir was about to send the first Malaysian rocket into space.

3 potential astronauts were called for an interview - one Indian, one Malay and one Chinese.

Dr. M interviews the Indian first: "So, Muthu, this is a dangerous mission... how much do you think you should be paid for it?"

Muthu thinks to himself and says, "1 million ringgit."
"Why so much?" asks Dr. M.
"Nowadays toddy wery expensive, Datuk..." replies Muthu.
"I see," said Dr. M. "Thank you... please ask the Malay guy to come here."

So the Malay walks up, and is asked the same question.
"Uh... 2 million boleh lah," replies the Malay applicant.
"2 million? That's a lot of money! Even the aneh before you only asked for one million!"
"You see, Datuk," explained Mat. "I have 4 wives and 15 children...so, 20 of us in the family, we need a lot of money to support ourselves..."
"I see," said Dr. M. "Okay, can you ask the Chinese guy to come up here now?"

The Chinese guy comes in and Dr. M asks, "Ah Chong, this is a dangerous mission... how much do you think you should be paid?"
Ah Chong thinks for a while, and suddenly says, "3 million."
Mahathir is shocked. "WHAT?!?! 3 million? Why so much?!"
Ah Chong beckons Dr. M to come closer, and whispers, "One million you keep, one million I keep, and then one more million to send the aneh into space."

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
"
AGAIN, NOTHING RACIST hor....JUST A JOKE hor, NOT MEANT TO BE RACIST hor...."

An ang-mor, Ahbeng and a Mat....
An ang-mor, an ahbeng and a Mat were driving through the desert when their jeep suddenly broke down. The only supplies they brought were a bottle of water and an umbrella. The ang-mor swiped the bottle of water and walked off. Ahbeng took the umbrella and went in a different direction. The Mat, unfazed, ripped the jeep door off and did likewise.

3 days later, the men were rescued by a search party. The media was amazed on how they survived for 3 days in the desert, and asked them how they managed it.

The ang-mor replied, "Oh I carried a bottle of water and rationed myself to a minimum amount per day."

The Ahbeng answered, "I used the umbrella to shade myself in the daytime so that I wouldn't lose water by dehydration."

The Mat boasted, "You see ah, brudder, I carried the jeep door, so dat when I was feeling hot, I only have to wind down the window, lah."

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
"
hope pics are clear enough.

their TP man/TP woman"

Attachments

• TP MAN.jpg
    TP MAN.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 251
  • TP Woman.jpg
    TP Woman.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 276

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Economics 2015 :p

Mary is the proprietor of a bar in Dublin. She realizes that virtually all of her customers are unemployed alcoholics and, as such, can no longer afford to patronize her bar.

To solve this problem, she comes up with a new marketing plan that allows her customers to drink now, but pay later. She keeps track of the drinks consumed on a ledger (thereby granting the customers loans).

Word gets around about Mary's "drink now, pay later" marketing strategy and, as a result, increasing numbers of customers flood into Mary's bar. Soon she has the largest sales volume for any bar in Dublin.

By providing her customers' freedom from immediate payment demands, Mary gets no resistance when, at regular intervals, she substantially increases her prices for wine and beer, the most consumed beverages.

Consequently, Mary's gross sales volume increases massively. A young and dynamic vice-president at the local bank recognizes that these customer debts constitute valuable future assets and increases Mary's borrowing limit. He sees no reason for any undue concern, since he has the debts of the unemployed alcoholics as collateral.

At the bank's corporate headquarters, expert traders figure a way to make huge commissions, and transform these customer loans into DRINKBONDS, ALKIBONDS and PUKEBONDS. These securities are then bundled and traded on international security markets. Naive investors don't really understand that the securities being sold to them as AAA secured bonds are really the debts of unemployed alcoholics. Nevertheless, the bond prices continuously climb, and the securities soon become the hottest-selling items for some of the nation's leading brokerage houses.

One day, even though the bond prices are still climbing, a risk manager at the original local bank decides that the time has come to demand payment on the debts incurred by the drinkers at Mary's bar. He so informs Mary.

Mary then demands payment from her alcoholic patrons, but being unemployed alcoholics they cannot pay back their drinking debts.Since, Mary cannot fulfill her loan obligations she is forced into bankruptcy. The bar closes and the eleven employees lose their jobs.

Overnight, DRINKBONDS, ALKIBONDS and PUKEBONDS drop in price by 90%. The collapsed bond asset value destroys the banks liquidity and prevents it from issuing new loans, thus freezing credit and economic activity in the community.

The suppliers of Mary's bar had granted her generous payment extensions and had invested their firms' pension funds in the various BOND securities. They find they are now faced with having to write off her bad debt and with losing over 90% of the presumed value of the bonds. Her wine supplier also claims bankruptcy, closing the doors on a family business that had endured for three generations, her beer supplier is taken over by a competitor, who immediately closes the local plant and lays off 150 workers.

Fortunately though, the bank, the brokerage houses and their respective executives are saved and bailed out by a multi-billion euro no-strings attached cash infusion from their cronies in Government. The funds required for this bailout are obtained by new taxes levied on employed, middle-class, non-drinkers who have never been in Mary's bar.

Now, do you understand economics in 2015?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never a boring day

A mother in law said to her son’s wife when their baby was born, “I don’t mean to be rude but he doesn’t look anything like my son.”

The daughter-in-law lifted her skirt and said, “I don’t mean to be rude either, but this is a pussy, not a fucking photo-copier.”

--------------------------------------
The missus asked me, “When you’re on a boys only trip, do you think about me?”

Apparently, “Only to stop myself from coming too quickly!” wasn’t the right answer.

-----------------

A guy gets a call at work from the police telling him that his house had been robbed. The offenders had also consumed all of his beer and had raped his wife.

A moment of silence passes, then the guy says, “I can’t believe they fucked my wife after only five beers!”
5 beers!​
-------------------

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quotable quotes

“There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz SL500.” Lynn Lavner​

“Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope.” Camille Paglia

“Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope.” Camille Paglia​

“Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.” Tiger Woods

” Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.” Barbara Bush (Former First Lady)​
” Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.” Oscar Wilde

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Senior citizen jokes :biggrin:

Garage Door.

The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant walked up to him and said,

'This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?' The boss told
her he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question.

As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up.
He then understood his assistant's question about his 'garage door.'

He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, 'When my garage door was open, did you see my Jaguar parked in there?'

She smiled and said, 'No, I didn't. All I saw was an old minivan with two flat tires...

--------------------------
Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement centre were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'

Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.'
'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'

'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I t hink I just wet my pants.'
-------------------------------------------------
A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy:
'So I hear you're getting married?'

'Yep!'
'Do I know her?'

'Nope!'

'This woman, is she good looking?'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'Naw, she can't cook too well.'

'Does she have lots of money?'
'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.'

'Well, then, is she good in bed?'
'I don't know.'

'Why in the world do you want to marry her then?'
'Because she can still drive!'
1f44d
1f44d
1f61c

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More PG jokes

More PG jokes:wink:

Three old guys are out walking.
First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?'
Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!'
Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go get a beer...'

1f44d
1f44d
1f61c
1f37a
1f37a

A man was telling his neighbour, 'I just bought a new hearing aid.
It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art... It's perfect.'
'Really,' answered the neighbour. 'What kind is it?'
'Twelve thirty...'
-----------------------
Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.
A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?'
Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.''

The doctor said, 'I didn't say that... I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'

---------------------------
A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream
parlour and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.

After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.
The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'

'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.' :p:p