• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bushman

'A Bushman finds a Mirror in the Veld, but he doesn't know what it is...

He gets a shock when he looks into the Mirror because he see his Father who died."

Everytime he misses his Father, He looks into the Mirror and Cries his Heart out.
His wife couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed the Mirror from him and looked into it.

She screamed at her Husband angrily......"You Bastard, who is this Ugly woman you're crying For??
:p:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Air Paranoia?

airparanoia__rodrigo_de_matos_zpsr3iqueai.jpeg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 devices

There is a device in market which converts your *Thoughts* into *Speech.*

It is called *Alcohol*

There is another device which converts your *Speech* into *Silence*.
It is called *WIFE*

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
house_of_saud_u_s_allies_all_lies__pete_kreiner_zpsepoei2ci.jpg

House of Saud: U.S Allies, All Lies
May 22, 2017. Donald Trump visits "great U.S allies" Saudi Arabia and signs $110 billion arms deal
with a country who produced fifteen of the nineteen terrorist hijackers on September 11, 2001.
It is widely believed that 9/11 was funded by members of the Saudi royal family.

What the HELL exactly is going on here?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
theresa_playing_with_matches__guido_kuehn_zpsmbyoyfvo.jpg

theresa playing with matches
Drowning Theresa grasps with the ultranationalconservative homophobic creationistic
anti-republican DUP a bloody fuse type straw despite of london parliaments obligation to
remain strictly neutral in northern ireland

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the Pearly Gates

After death a man reached at heaven gate. There he meets Chitragupta.

Chitragupta : "You have to answer a question after that you can enter."

The man: "What’s that?"

Chitragupta : "You have to spell a word. In case you fail, you will be taken to Hell."

The man: "Which word?"

Chitragupta : “Love.”

The man: "Okay, it’s “L-O-V-E.”

Chitragupta : "Correct! Come inside."

As he was about to enter in heaven Chitragupta’s mobile rang.

Chitragupta : "God is calling me for some urgent work, I have to go for a minute. You please keep eyes on the gate until I come back."

The man: "Okay, for sure."

Chitragupta : "Please ask the same question if anybody comes here in my absence. If they reply with the correct spelling you can let them enter in heaven, otherwise send them to Hell from the other gate."

The man: "I’ll obey".

Just after Chitragupta left, the man saw a lady coming towards him.

She was his wife.
The man asked: "Hey Leela, how you reached here?"

Leela : "After your death when I was going back to home from the cemetery, a bus hit me and I found myself here. Now you move aside and let me in."

The man: "No, as per rules here, you must spell a word correctly to enter in heaven, otherwise you will be taken to hell from that other gate, the man replied."

Leela: "Which word?"

The man: “Czechoslovakia "

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
edited version

At the Pearly Gates

After death, a arrived at the gate to Heaven, and met Chitragupta.

Chitragupta : "You have to answer a question correctly before you are allowed entry."

The man: "Sure"

Chitragupta : "You have to spell a word. If you fail, you will be sent to Hell."

The man: "Sure"

Chitragupta : “Love.”

The man: "L-O-V-E.”

Chitragupta : "Correct! Please come through."

As he was about to walk throught the gate to Heaven, Chitragupta’s mobile phone rang.

Chitragupta : "God is calling me for some urgent work, an I have to go now. Please be my temporary replacement at the gate until I return"

The man: "OK, I will do my best."

Chitragupta : "Please ask the same question if anybody comes here during my absence. If they reply with the correct spelling you can let them in to Heaven, otherwise send them to Hell"

The man: "I will."

Just after Chitragupta left, the man saw a lady coming towards him.

She was his wife.

The man asked: "Hey Leela, how did you arrived here?"

Leela : "After your death, when I was going back to home from the cemetery, a bus hit me and I found myself here. Now you move aside and let me in."

The man: "No, as per the rules here, you must spell a word correctly to pass through the gate to Heaven, otherwise you will be sent to hell."

Leela: "Which word?"

The man: “Czechoslovakia "

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Refusing sponsorship?

PCB REFUSES SPONSORSHIP

Billionaire Virgin Airlines boss Richard Branson offered PCB to sponsor Pakistan cricket team currently reeling after a string of defeats.

PCB had to politely refuse the generous multi-million Rupee offer by the magnate.

A PCB official snapped: "We can't have VIRGIN written on our shirts, when we get Screwed in every match!”