• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Medical question in class

Medical College Professor to a girl student : "Which human body part expands 5 times its normal size...?"

Girl Student : "Sir I can't answer this question, it's too embarrassing...

Professor asked the same question to a male student.

Male Student : "It's the Pupil of a human eye..."

Professor : "Correct."

Then Professor turned to the female student and said : "Listen lady, Not only your thinking is wrong but your expectations are also very high...

5 times is too much...!!! "

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet another NK's shot

14mdyzd.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the diff?

1. What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?_
*Stress is when wife is pregnant;*
*Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant;*
_*Panic is when both are pregnant!*_:p

_2. Grammar Teacher: Do you know the importance of a period?_
*Kid: Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away!*:p

_3. A young boy asks his Dad: "What is the difference between confident and confidential?_
*Dad says: "You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that is confidential!*:smile:

_4. A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman ;_
*“Which book has helped you most in your life?”*
*The woman replied , “My husband’s cheque book!”*:biggrin:

_5. A prospective husband in a book store: Do you have a book called,_ *Husband the Master of the House?* *Sales Girl : “Sir, Fiction and Comics are on the 1st floor!"*

_6. Someone asked an old man : “Even after 70 years, you still call your wife Darling, Honey, Love." What’s the secret?"_
*Old man : I forgot her name and I’m scared to ask her!*:cool:
_
7. Wife : I wish I was a newspaper. So I’d be in your hands all day._

*Husband : I too wish that you were a newspaper. So I could have a new one every day!*

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex techniques during Pregnancy

Man asks his doctor,

"How do I have sex with my pregnant wife?"

The doctor replied:

"Yes. The first 3 months will be just like normal the next three months you should do it like dog and the last three months you should do it like tiger."

The man replies:

"Tiger? I don't know that method."

The doctor explains :

"Like Tiger Woods. Sleep with other women."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EMPRESS

[FONT=&amp]This week UK prime Minister Theresa May asked Jeremy Corbyn the leader of the Labour Party for help after spending months attacking him.
[/FONT]

16ktjlt.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Signs

Signboard outside Heaven:

"Lying naked with somebody in bed and screaming Oh God...Oh God.... will not be considered as prayers"

Signboard outside a Prayer Hall:

" Please Do Not Leave Your Bags, Wallets, Cell Phones Unattended.. Others Might Think Those Are The Answers To Their Prayers."

Signboard outside a prostitute's house..

" Married MEN are not allowed. We serve the needy, not the greedy.."

Signboard outside A Bar:

" Those Of You Who Are Drinking To Forget, Please do Pay In Advance "

Signboard outside Driving School:

" If Your Wife Wants To Learn To Drive, Don't Stand In Her Way....."

Signboard outside Library:

"Statutory Warning... While reading Kamasutra, please hold the book with BOTH Hands.."

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who gives a shit?

This asshole looked at my beer belly last night and sarcastically said, *Is that Corona or Heineken*??I said, *There's a tap underneath; taste it and find out*

*When you are over fifty who gives a shit*

I was talking to a girl in the bar last night.
She said, *If you lost a few kgs, had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right*

I said, *If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you*

When you are over fifty who gives a shit?

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table. I said, *Nice legs*

The girl giggled and said with a smile, *Do you really think so*

I said *Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now*

When you are over fifty who gives a shit !!

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.

"Really" she said, *Go on then...try*

After about thirty minutes of fondling she began to lose patience and said, *Come on, what day was I born* ??

I said, *On your birthday*

When you are over fifty who gives a shit?

I asked a Prostitute: *How Much For A Hand Job* ??

Lady: *50/- Do You Want One*

I : *No…No, it just makes me happy To Know How Much I Save When I Do It My Self*

*When you are over fifty who gives a shit*