• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Sotong Lovers here ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me; for one :

sotong-1.jpg

Above is an itaLian inspired sotong dish done with thymes, garLics sauteed in oLive oiLs ..
..but deep down i wouLd aLways go out of my way, Looking for that perfect sotong masak hitam...
:smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Camping here. No.1 fan of sotong. Will go anywhere around the world for sotong, calamari, squid etc. From deep fried baby squid, chilli squid, curry sotong, to Mediterranean olive oiled soaked calamari.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Camping here. No.1 fan of sotong. Will go anywhere around the world for sotong, calamari, squid etc. From deep fried baby squid, chilli squid, curry sotong, to Mediterranean olive oiled soaked calamari.
Bro, you choLestoroL's LeveL must be damned high..something Like 200+ at Least ..:smile::eek:

limpeikanli

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually me used to like sotong until one day someone told me sailors use it when out at sea and cannot find women. :(

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually me used to like sotong until one day someone told me sailors use it when out at sea and cannot find women. :(

Many wouLd have heard that same story before..so the next time you go marketing for sotongs, dont buy those sizes that seems fittabLe for your sotong story.:wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the lucky few.

I once a BBQ, where the host prepared squid with tyme , rosemary and god knows what other herbs, plus olive oil etc as marinade. i thought gone case like the English who still do not know how to cook seafood. It was excellent.

Bro, you choLestoroL's LeveL must be damned high..something Like 200+ at Least ..:smile::eek:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of the lucky few.

I once a BBQ, where the host prepared squid with tyme , rosemary and god knows what other herbs, plus olive oil etc as marinade. i thought gone case like the English who still do not know how to cook seafood. It was excellent.
Guessed anything that's once in a Long whiLe's induLgence is ok by and Large...:wink:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishy, a request here. Next attempt, Banana leave, BBQ sotong with belachan chilli. Serve with Cincalok chilli and lime. :p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can you like Octopus and not like squid. I like fried octopus served as Yum Cha.
octopuses r mor intelligent dan blur sotongs ...

me like 2 eat their arms ... sotong got a bigga body ...

낙지 볶음 ... nakji bokkeum ... no horse run! ...
icon14.gif

nickyskitchen_chillioctopus.jpg