• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's 'What do you think?' and 'Not there to provide the answers'

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Frens,

been thinking about this 2 recent infamous comments and many have criticised those 2 PAP Minitoots for saying such things..but I think we have reacted too negatively to such comments.

If we put a positive spin to it, we can actually catch PAP on the back foot and embarrass them Nationally.

Look at the 'what do you think' incident. If the Student was smart enough, he should have said, 'To solve this problem, I think we should:

a) Cut the pay of ministers and super scale civil serpents by 50% and peg it to the bottom 50 wage earners of Singapore. That will be easier to have a budget surplus. And all pensions etc will be abolished when they leave office.

b) Reduce the foreigners coming to Singapore. Have a criteria stricter than Australia and USA. All companies that hire foreigners must prove that no Singaporean can take that job. If they say cant find, must submit details like pay, type of job etc etc.

c) Permanent Residents need to pay an extra 20% tax when buying HDB flats. PR are not allowed to rent flat out and when they sell must pay 50% tax on profits. Revenue generated will be used to subsidised HDB flat building.

d) etc etc

Give these solutions when asked 'what do you think' and see how the Minitoots react. If they say cannot blah blah blah,,we can say..'you ask me wat'..

I think and for me personally must be more positive and throw shit back at PAP effectively.

Just my rants..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with all your points especially with Point A, B, C..

Have more further cuts to the Minister's pay.. They are still earning alot and yet they got the cheek to ask the people daft questions to help them run this country.. If they are too stupid to run this country then give us their pay and we run the show.. I'm sure SBF bros here can run this country far better than them..:biggrin:

Reducing the number of these Foreign trash is a must.. I had seen more and more elderly Ah Nehs from India in our HDB estates.. Some are even struggling to walk using their walking sticks.. What economic value do they bring to Spore? They're only here to babysit their grandchildren while their sons go out to work..

Time to ban the PRs from purchasing HDB flats.. National housing is only for Sporeans.. If these PRs want to buy HDB flats, then they have to convert their PRs to full citizenships..

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Frens,

been thinking about this 2 recent infamous comments and many have criticised those 2 PAP Minitoots for saying such things..but I think we have reacted too negatively to such comments.

If we put a positive spin to it, we can actually catch PAP on the back foot and embarrass them Nationally.

Look at the 'what do you think' incident. If the Student was smart enough, he should have said, 'To solve this problem, I think we should:

a) Cut the pay of ministers and super scale civil serpents by 50% and peg it to the bottom 50 wage earners of Singapore. That will be easier to have a budget surplus. And all pensions etc will be abolished when they leave office.

b) Reduce the foreigners coming to Singapore. Have a criteria stricter than Australia and USA. All companies that hire foreigners must prove that no Singaporean can take that job. If they say cant find, must submit details like pay, type of job etc etc.

c) Permanent Residents need to pay an extra 20% tax when buying HDB flats. PR are not allowed to rent flat out and when they sell must pay 50% tax on profits. Revenue generated will be used to subsidised HDB flat building.

d) etc etc

Give these solutions when asked 'what do you think' and see how the Minitoots react. If they say cannot blah blah blah,,we can say..'you ask me wat'..

I think and for me personally must be more positive and throw shit back at PAP effectively.

Just my rants..

Bro, on hindsight there's alot more the little boy could have said to stick the dick in TCB's mouth, but you have to agree that this boy spoke what alot of us won't have the balls to say when come face to face with TCB.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I think (and this IS my own OPINION) that the teen student was caught off-guard.. I don't think any of us would expect a minister to bounce back the question at us.. and worse is.. without giving any response.. an opinion or a thought would have made him/her more deserving of his/her post.

And I do agree that if the one who responded to that 'cunt's; farked-up question had more balls and brains.. he might haf said better things.

However, even if he did come up with suggestions, do you think that farked-up "cunt' would havve anything good to say?

See how they tekan the oppo in parliament.. they may not bully the teen student.. but that teen might be a marked kid.. haven't we heard of how the ppl who voice out are "invited" to the ministers' office.. and then seem to have turned their opinions around?

And now the AGC seems to be "too free" that they can check on bloggers and send warning letters for contempt of court. Got SOOO much free time hor? I can't believe my tax contribution is used this way.. instead of bringing real criminals to justice.. the AGC like "security watchdog". And this is solely my own opinion.. not politically motivated.. just haf to vent it out loud.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just assuming the ministers will be consistent with their saying . But when things is bad it is not their decision , when things is good its all their credit !

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree with Chan on this one. It is best to depend on ourselves, no good to depend on others

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Frens,

thanks for the reply and I do know that this is in 'hindsight'. But look at this forum and the comments made,,it was not really constructive,,I admit when I heard the counter qn,,,I also wanted to KNNBCCB TCH,, and this 'what do you think' is the PAP flavour of the month as CCS say ' not there to provide the answer' crap. So to me, since PAP said it, we prepare the questions and when the time comes,,,give them the answers, see how they respond.

We have to show that PAP is incompetent and you give them the answer, the counter it say cannot this and that (which they will) than we counter counter and ask, what do u think?

By shouting vulgarities at the PAP only makes them stronger and let us look bad. Look at Vincent Vijay...he gives answers step by step till I now believe PAP dont want to talk too him as they make them look stupid.

We as arm chair warriors, have to do out limited part too...

ok now lets think of answers to give when PAP ask 'what do you think?'

a) Old man should resign to save the tax payers money

b) GRCs should be abolished and single seats based on number of constituents be made. Like the good old days

anymore to add?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If abolish GRC then candidates like Chen prata Gerald etc can't skip in

CSM and Gerald can win easily in an SMC..

But problems for PAP MPs like TPL and others riding on the coat tails of the Ministers in their GRC team..