• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to find large slections of LOJEL luggages?

silver.shorts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im looking for LOJEL luggages. Where can I find large selection of LOJEL luggages in Singapore? Who is the distributor for LOJEL? Cheers!

dramarama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have checked but not much selection. :wink:

I've own a LoJEL luggage many years ago and have put it in storage unless need to travel, you'll notice that the wheels will disintegate after storing it for too long. Do re-consider this brand though its well made.

I think the Distributor is located somewhere in kampong ampat near Mazda showroom.

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've own a LoJEL luggage many years ago and have put it in storage unless need to travel, you'll notice that the wheels will disintegate after storing it for too long. Do re-consider this brand though its well made.

I think the Distributor is located somewhere in kampong ampat near Mazda showroom.

you can send it back to the shop where you made your purchase, Rojel will repair for free.

Rojel is so far the best luggage brand. Its proven during the SQ006 incident at Taipei, most brand were burnt to ashes or badly damage except for RoJel !
Its the Best !

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can send it back to the shop where you made your purchase, Rojel will repair for free.

Rojel is so far the best luggage brand. Its proven during the SQ006 incident at Taipei, most brand were burnt to ashes or badly damage except for RoJel !
Its the Best !

So you mean that hopefully your family can still claim your luggage even when you are burnt to a crisp?? Oh my. :wink::smile:

dramarama

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its the Best !

That must be ROJAK lah bro...lol...wah lau..can withstand fire somemore...