• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG, Man takes a dump at Clark Quay. Guess the.....Nvm

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
shitwmwmwmwmmwjpg1342151367867-data.jpg

shittypantswm_copy_copyjpg1342151529923-data.jpg

STOMPer sc50 was shocked to see a guy, apparently drunk, take off his pants and defecate outside club Rebel this morning before passing out.

sc50 said:

"It was about 6am, I was outside club Rebel helping my friend.

"I saw another guy who was alone, he wasn't with his friends.

"He was really drunk.

"He suddenly got up and took off his belt.

"I was so shocked when he starting passing motion.

"I thought he only wanted to pee.

"He started to vomit after relieving himself.

"He passed out after that.

"An uncle tried shouting at him to wake him up.

"He eventually got into a cab after."

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/korkor-took-off-his-pants-clarke-quay-3813971.html

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Television
NTUC has defiantly pushed lots of biz out.

And allowing 7-11 to operated here has also pushed many ma&pa shops to close down..(Aust, Does not allow 7-11 to even operate) and then you have cheers(Ntuc) coming into the game.

Originally Posted by psy83
I guess that ah leong is pointing out about the efficiency of the pap and its institution about getting the job done without taking decades to decide to start a project.
We defiantly got to give them that and credits at certain avenues but at the moment they seem to be crumbling and are holding on to certain policies that are simply not working and certain areas have been totally mismanaged etc. Housing

gotcha chow ah neh. :oIo:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
shitwmwmwmwmmwjpg1342151367867-data.jpg

shittypantswm_copy_copyjpg1342151529923-data.jpg

STOMPer sc50 was shocked to see a guy, apparently drunk, take off his pants and defecate outside club Rebel this morning before passing out.
guess the race you meant? it must be a fair skinned indian according to the motherfucker son of a prostitue jah rastafar. wait till i find out who he is. he'd get a rearrangement from me.....
sc50 said:

"It was about 6am, I was outside club Rebel helping my friend.

"I saw another guy who was alone, he wasn't with his friends.

"He was really drunk.

"He suddenly got up and took off his belt.

"I was so shocked when he starting passing motion.

"I thought he only wanted to pee.

"He started to vomit after relieving himself.

"He passed out after that.

"An uncle tried shouting at him to wake him up.

"He eventually got into a cab after."

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/korkor-took-off-his-pants-clarke-quay-3813971.html

guess the race you meant? it must be a fair skinned indian according to the motherfucker son of a prostitue jah rastafar. wait till i find out who he is. he'd get a rearrangement from me.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why always censor the most exciting part of the pic.

Someone please upload the uncensored pics to another place.

Don't let STOMP butcher the pics.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are right.

He is a Neh.

Look at his style of dressing and that shirt.

If you go mustafa basement 2 clothes section, can see a lot of this style of clothes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do useless Sinkies act as though they are somehow distinct and superior than PRCs? :confused:

You don't see this with the malays and indians here. Yeah sinkie malays do think they are better than indons but it's purely economy based and anyway indons are different from malays. They and the mudland malays don't have those issues. For india indians if they come from the same state like tamil nadu there's no problem i think but then again the caste issue might come into play but that's for the entire indian society and nothing to do with nationality.

For sinkie chinese it's entirely different. Some sinkie chinese actually think they are a seperate race from the china chinese even though both have the same language and culture and name types. For some sinkie chinese it even borders on racial superiority like these sinkie actually think they are ang mohs when talking to china chinese. Now that's wrong even when a real ang moh talks to an asian for eg but it's really so weird and odd for a sinkie chinese to act like that to china chinese when they look alike in so many ways.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can only be a fucking PRC chinese! No Sinkie Chinese will ever ever do this type of thing. We sinkie chinese are far superior to these uncouth, uncultured, ill-bred PRCs.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK guys, to be fair, regardless of nationalities, race or religion. This Pua Chee Bye is a piece of fucking shit. KNN, Imagine coming out from joint with swee zha bohs and going to next destinatin, Sekali see this type of shit?? How? Cannot even give him a kick. KNN, later shoe got shit smell.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do useless Sinkies act as though they are somehow distinct and superior than PRCs? :confused:

Distinct yes. Superior no.

Most PRC in Singapore are of a totally different race from the Sinkie Chinese.

Most PRC in SG originate from Northern and Central China while most Sinkie Chinese are descendents of the Southern Chinese, who genetically are different from northern and central Chinese, and are close related to the Southeast Asians like Thai and Vietnamese.

This genetic difference is visually evident in the facial features and bodily physique of the two.

So distinct yes, superior no. The bulk of Chinese culture, civilization, literature and ancient technology came from the northern and central Chinese. In fact the southern Chinese weren't even considered Chinese until the northerners invaded the south and sinicised the southern barbaric natives.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Distinct yes. Superior no.

Most PRC in Singapore are of a totally different race from the Sinkie Chinese.

Most PRC in SG originate from Northern and Central China while most Sinkie Chinese are descendents of the Southern Chinese, who genetically are different from northern and central Chinese, and are close related to the Southeast Asians like Thai and Vietnamese.

This genetic difference is visually evident in the facial features and bodily physique of the two.

So distinct yes, superior no. The bulk of Chinese culture, civilization, literature and ancient technology came from the northern and central Chinese. In fact the southern Chinese weren't even considered Chinese until the northerners invaded the south and sinicised the southern barbaric natives.

btw how do u tell from facial differences? Like on those racial white websites they are very specific on head shape among the different ang mohs.