• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Road Rage ~ SJW 37 E

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What an unruly arsehole this driver is! WTF! He's trying to blardy show off his low-end Jaguar XF!

If he can afford to drive a Lamborghini or Ferrari, he would have killed the other driver.

[video=youtube;pxKzI_aWlOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKzI_aWlOo&feature=related[/video]

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical rich towkay who has no "han yang".... its sad to see such people with no upbringing...

Typical nouveau riche people with no class and breeding. They are loud, obnoxious, and likes to display their wealth to prove their worth. They also like to seek attention from the public. The old money crowd considers them 2nd class citizens.

The video below shows how the typical nouveau riche person behave.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZIuILse7aGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What an unruly arsehole this driver is! WTF! He's trying to blardy show off his low-end Jaguar XF!

If he can afford to drive a Lamborghini or Ferrari, he would have killed the other driver.

This is a very old clip but I remember the HDB sticker on the windscreen. I really don't why people go 'psycho' over something as trivial as a parking lot. Typical Sinkie mentality.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In all my years I thought centre point was the one in orchard....din know can be used interchangeably with birdie/middle finger.....活到老学到老。

The victim also weak la....first fuck word leaves his mouth I would have floored him liao....sinkieland tak boleh tahan life very pressurizing...trival things can escalate to machiam murder

Last edited:

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all my years I thought centre point was the one in orchard....din know can be used interchangeably with birdie/middle finger.....活到老学到老。

The victim also weak la....first fuck word leaves his mouth I would have floored him liao....sinkieland tak boleh tahan life very pressurizing...trival things can escalate to machiam murder
exactly lor...these people all siao liao

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must have really left sinkieland for a long time! So now can be sued for showing the bird? I've always thought it was a 1k fine at most! But seriously lah! Must respect people driving Jaguar lah! Especially low end entry level model, that is the only respect that he will ever get in his lifetime lah! Until people know it is just entry level model lah!

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
the jaguar driver damn funny...at one stage, he also scold his own lawyer...he said he want to get his "fucking lawyer" to sue....hahahaha...wat a clown...

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must have really left sinkieland for a long time! So now can be sued for showing the bird? I've always thought it was a 1k fine at most! But seriously lah! Must respect people driving Jaguar lah! Especially low end entry level model, that is the only respect that he will ever get in his lifetime lah! Until people know it is just entry level model lah!

The Jaguar XF is cheaper than the Lexus 300.

At the point of his purchase based on SJK, it was going for only $170,000.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;pxKzI_aWlOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKzI_aWlOo&feature=related[/video]

He is just a crude stinking chow ah beng with all his vulgarity, every word from his mouth is fifth with the "F)**&^%%"
he can't even speak properly!! The othe poor guy didn't even say a word or react to his mannerism!!

Shitty Jaguar driver just because he own one so what!!

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn this kind of people only act tough...love to talk big cannon.....see trouble lst to siam....meet trouble first to cry....