• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Heights :)

reign226

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work has started on the commercial lot in front of NH! Where are the shopping center located and what shopping is it? Seems that giant and jusco already at Bukit Indah not too far away?

limmcd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work has started on the commercial lot in front of NH! Where are the shopping center located and what shopping is it? Seems that giant and jusco already at Bukit Indah not too far away?

As far that I know, the location should be very near to NH.
Not Jusco. Just G & T.
Just take this as pinch of salt. I don't intend to create any rumours but this shopping mall is on their pipeline.
Just sharing what I heard.. cheers.

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros and sis, what's the average price of a 2-bedder in Nusa Heights? Does it come with kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and aircons?

reign226

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros and sis, what's the average price of a 2-bedder in Nusa Heights? Does it come with kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and aircons?

I memory serves right it should be around RM300-350k.

It should comes with kitchen cooker hood & hob, wardrobes and aircon. Bed frame is included also I believe.

reign226

Alfrescian
Loyal
FamMH, I got my unit in May too. Which one did you buy? I bought facing the forest, I think less noisy and more privacy, haha. Cheaper too!

Now Block A & B already sold out. Left C, D & E but at higher density of 19 storeys per block instead of 15 for A & B. The floor plan also don't look so nice, cos A & B walk in is the living room/kitchen already while the new layout walk in is a narrow corridor with one of the bedroom beside it.

But the new blocks carpark layout make more sense, locate underneath the 3 blocks, while A & B carpark is a separate building, I hope they will have direct access from carpark block to the lifts, otherwise looks like a long walk.

But better than MB's last apartment project at Nusa Perdana I guess, I don't remember seeing car park for that one. The building also looks a bit old though...needs repainting soon. Surprisingly they can still fetch RM1500 in rental a month compare to houses nearby only RM600.

sarah65

Hi, I have yet to receive the stamped SPA for my unit in Block C despite signing it in September. I was told that it was because of the huge number of SPAs sent for stamping & so the government restricts the number of SPAs that can be sent for stamping. Developer told me that some buyers of Blocks A & B have not even rec'd theirs & that I could
get mine before CNY. Is this also your experience?

Br1an

Anyone receiving a letter from mahabuilder recently ? Title is progress billings.. Seems like lawyer holding the $ for mahabuilder or otherwise? Pls advice all d senior here. Tks

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup , but the kitchen is not in the middle but NH is ......
someone mentioned fengshui not gd ....
but anyway , just me , even if i buying for investment , i need to buy a unit i love too in case i might need to move there due to unforseen consequences etc ....
Ah tiong.. y feng shui no good lei there..