• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

being sent letter, waiting to be sued

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lawyer letter is just intimidation and act as deterrent. For $80 a letter plus legal fee can buy yourself a lawyer letter to intimidate your adversary.

Use your lawyer to do the same, intimidate them back. Heard fo counter sue?

The onus is on the person who take you to court to proof his claims and only on the statements he want he want to sue. Stay calm don't be afraid and seek legal help which might surpirse you that your clients (no matter how angry he is) may back off if his own legal fees start to accumulate further. He may not win and have to consider your legal fee if he loss.

Your case might take years for the hearing, and postpone and end up your plaintiff might regret and blamed those that instigate him to take legal action against you. The plantiff must put up a affividit and swear to tell the truth but may backfired if he lied in the affividit.

If they take you to court they might not win and will later regret that they did as it will dig up more can of worms. If he lied under oath that is perjury for him and lawyer loses his practice license if lawyer is aware of the case. Even the court will warn the lawyer not to proceed to safe guard the judicary system.

It will never go to the hearing if their lawyer cannnot defend for his client. Layers are also guarded by law. If there is a prominent office holder involved that is even better and will affect his credential and this is not good for him too.

Seek legal advice and use your lawyer to intimidate them back and this is call back fired. You can bill them your legal fees if they back off. It is in the game of threats, intimidations and harassments if you know how to use the law. And lawyer is good for doing just that.

With due respect to your post above jiakhongleow, I could agree only if there are no kangaroos. Problem is this family other than TS is part of the "establishment" and they take care of one another. This is a hard to break case and requires much thinking. We have seen the kangaroos hopping happily before and they will continue to do so for their own.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be weary of the crooks here out to try to "kawan kawan" with you so they can later on swindle you off your remaining millions.. You shouldn't have posted your pictures here and You don't need a bunch of peasants, petty criminals(90% of the people here belong to this 2 groups) and Stoners(Thats me) here to reinforce your story. Keep quite and go talk to your lawyer...SILENCE.

bUT i don't have millions,
the other side does, but there's already a queue on the other side

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk to your lawyer, Wendy. don't write anymore. their lawyer might use this to cause further damage to you.

don't response to anyone after this. It might end up police case and that is even worse to you to have 2 cases instead of 1.

Take their laywer letters to sue them for defamation. A lawyer letter has no power but intimidation, only court letter has power to ask you to attend for the hearing. Let them taek you to court, if they dare or think they have a case against you. They may dig up their own can of worms and shamed themselves in court.

So if you receive another lawyer letter you can either

1. igonore it,

2. or write back and intimidate them back on their statements, and intimidate back to counter sue if they proceed.

The first stage of any legal matter is about intimidation and harassment through their lawyer. You panick you lose and that is what they want to do. Stay clam and talk to your lawyer, don't be afraid of intimidations. These crooks will contact each other to have coffee outside and chat about your case, anyway.

Don't let the whole family bully you.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
talk to your lawyer, Wendy. don't write anymore. their lawyer might use this to cause further damage to you.

don't response to anyone after this. It might end up police case and that is even worse to you to have 2 cases instead of 1.

Take their laywer letters to sue them for defamation. A lawyer letter has no power but intimidation, only court letter. So if you receive another lawyer letter you can either

1. igonore it,

2. or write back and intimidate them back on their statements, and intimidate back to counter sue if they proceed.

The first stage of any legal matter is about intimidation and harassment through their lawyer. You panick you lose and that is what they want to do. Stay clam and talk to your lawyer, don't be afraid of intimidations. These crooks will contact each other to have coffee outside and chat about your case, anyway.

Don't let the whole family bully you.

they sure will use these replies to get me. they don't want me posting online.
i am sick of the stress and greed and lies already
they can have whatever they want. - the money back.
gag me,
i am mentally prepared because life is short and you cannot take millions to hell

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk to your lawyer. Stop posting, dear.

You are hurt and in duress at the moment. Go see a doctor to see if you have high blood pressure which might affect your thought and health.

Leave your case to your lawyer if you get further threats and intimidations.

It is not about your money they want, dear? They might have other agendas and take you as scapegoat, they might want the Giver not to give alway his/ her money to others too. 杀鸡儆猴 (shā jī jǐng hóu) if you know these Chinese proverb mean.

they sure will use these replies to get me. they don't want me posting online.
i am sick of the stress and greed and lies already
they can have whatever they want. - the money back.
gag me,
i am mentally prepared because life is short and you cannot take millions to hell

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the record, i was not for selling the house

i signed it about 5pm 30 sept 2011. that was the the last day i had to stay on in the the family house.
i was told in no uncertain terms that after 5pm that day night, i can no longer live in the house. i had to sleep at my neighbor's 2 houses away.
if i didn't sign, they were going to evict me. that may have bought me another few weeks....

the reason why the house had to be left empty before it was sold, is because a malaca medium told my mother so, and she believe.
of course they are going to say the line above is a lie, and my mother wanted the unsold house empty for other reasons.
call the malacca medium to court and see what she says.
who will the court believe, a no money bum like me, or apparent stalwarts of society like my familee?
andyway, if the medium lies in my opinion, i only have karma to avenge me

yah definitely can make movie, and get sued again

The house you are talking about,
is it the old relic in Lornie road?

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know the case well and who was involved. Whatever legal cases kangaroo or not, the legal system has to protect their own integrity.

There is new media now and even more important for the judicary system to save guard their own integrity. Gahment can be replaced through voting system so can the kangaroo be replaced.

With due respect to your post above jiakhongleow, I could agree only if there are no kangaroos. Problem is this family other than TS is part of the "establishment" and they take care of one another. This is a hard to break case and requires much thinking. We have seen the kangaroos hopping happily before and they will continue to do so for their own.

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls do not delete it may be the only way people know the truth.

U may or may not know it but youre an inspiration to a lot of people.you have achieved much for good causes more so than many richer and more affluent ppl have.You are certainly right about this...that life is short and we cannot take any of our money with us..For a peace of mind let them have their moneys and you will be the richer for it.Irony of life.
Cheers and keep pedalling.
PS : someday id like to cycle to msia also.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your problems are always related to money, money here, money there and you are borrowing money too!

Get your act straighten out and live your own life with your own means and you will not need to post such domestic personal rubbish in this forum!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your problems are always related to money, money here, money there and you are borrowing money too!

Get your act straighten out and live your own life with your own means and you will not need to post such domestic personal rubbish in this forum!
its not me that is queuing to borrow money, there are a lot of so called friends of my mom that have waiting in line once the millions are in

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U may or may not know it but youre an inspiration to a lot of people.you have achieved much for good causes more so than many richer and more affluent ppl have.You are certainly right about this...that life is short and we cannot take any of our money with us..For a peace of mind let them have their moneys and you will be the richer for it.Irony of life.
Cheers and keep pedalling.
PS : someday id like to cycle to msia also.

apparently they claim they don't want the money,
FMH is epscially pissed that i tell people we are related

sonow the whole PAP with her?
am i going to be cruxified for telling people she is my sis in law???

Last edited:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know who FMH is, but I do know if you are rich you have to be within the PAP circles to be rich in Singapore.

Even my rich friends also wear white pants to get construction contracts work.

apparently they claim they don't want the money,
FMH is epscially pissed that i tell people we are related

sonow the whole PAP with her?
am i going to be cruxified for telling people she is my sis in law???

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So your step-mum staying with Foo mee Har now?
I heard your step-mum has a nasty temper,
did she bullied and abused you?

no she is staying with another daughter
no she actually has a good nature and dipostion or did, since i have not had contact with her since the agreement was signed. NOT ALLOWED
i am very grateful that she looked after me all these years, and i still even call her mom. when i say step mom, its so that the picture is clearer.

but now even tho she is holding the money, the others make decisions for her
in this case, FMH very angry i say we are relatives.

that's a MP with balls or no balls for you

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old is your mum (step)?

Is she mentally stable to make decision of her own? Put up a cavet on all her properites so other cannot sell or touch too.

Protect her (mum) interest if you still love her. Placed an injunction on those that you feel is spliting you up with your step mum. Play God like they are Playing God to your mum.

Put her interest before you and play the Play God game well. You know the meaning of Play God? 2nd to none.

no she is staying with another daughter
no she actually has a good nature and dipostion or did, since i have not had contact with her since the agreement was signed. NOT ALLOWED
i am very grateful that she looked after me all these years, and i still even call her mom. when i say step mom, its so that the picture is clearer.

but now even tho she is holding the money, the others make decisions for her
in this case, FMH very angry i say we are relatives.

that's a MP with balls or no balls for you

Last edited: