• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

being sent letter, waiting to be sued

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am a B A S T A R D in the sense that my father and mother were not married when i was born. in fact my mother was my father's mistress.

i am not ashamed to be illegitimate and i am grateful that my father did the right thing by taking me in to live with him and his legal wife.

the real ba s t a r ds are the ones who have kicked me out of the family.. and who are going around town saying that i demanded money from my step mother, when i was kicked out.

another "we are suing letter" has been sent to me.

well if they go around town saying i am evil coz i demanded money, and they did the right thing... why the need to constantly try and destroy me...?

this family includes a half brother married to a PAP mp...and on my step moms side related to WW 's mother
now they going to extra sue me for telling me about relations?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waiting to see your story and pics in the local tabloids Wendy

you may get your wish. i already returned some of the money i got and plan to return what i can soon. getting money back is not just what they are after. they mean to destroy me.
they are getting an injucture to stop me from talking

what are they afraid of?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you may get your wish. i already returned some of the money i got and plan to return what i can soon. getting money back is not just what they are after. they mean to destroy me.
they are getting an injucture to stop me from talking

what are they afraid of?

What have you got to say? Never ever corner a dog, a scared dog with nothing to lose is worse than a hungry one with nothing to eat.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What have you got to say? Never ever corner a dog, a scared dog with nothing to lose is worse than a hungry one with nothing to eat.

apparently im not even allowed to tell people that MP foo mee haha is married to my half brother... go firgure,
what they scared of?

me, since im planning to return the money and have already returned some, so im not bluffing, i have nothing more to lose.

make me a bankrupt,
go to jail since i cant pay up the full amount>>>

no problem

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh and all the relatives will swear in court that i verbally abused my step mother over the years, and her children are and were perfect..

they will paint me as an evil bitch dying to get hold of the 20.8 millions

for the record, i was not for selling the house

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
btw, i also not supposed to tell people that my step mom is related to WW family.WW mother is a lawyer. they must all be busy plotting now

again i ask, what they afraid of?

when the money is returned, pls sue me again and make me bankrupt..

got the power to chase me out of singapore? possibily

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dunno
apparently, they are taking issue with me posting online.

so i already accepted that they will take all my money, and make me bankrupt..
i may go to jail

i have nothing to lose and am preparing for the worse

at least jail got place to sleep, don't have to sleep on the streets and be chased off by rangers

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dunno
apparently, they are taking issue with me posting online.

so i already accepted that they will take all my money, and make me bankrupt..
i may go to jail

i have nothing to lose and am preparing for the worse

at least jail got place to sleep, don't have to sleep on the streets and be chased off by rangers

Go to jail coz you are bankrupt? Not likely

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can we have a family chart?

you're a child out of wedlock, and your dad is the father of a b chan who's married to fmh, and your half brother's mom is related to ww's mother. so ww is your cousin, and fmh is your half sis in law? did i get that right? and is this for the new tv drama?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.ccchia.com/chiafamily/index.html

my name is not there because this is my step mother's side, and they have always considered me not family. (that is in my opinion)
they will say that they treated me very well since my step mother accepted when my dad brought his out of wedlock child home to live.
i have to eternally greateful, and whatever they are doing now... i must be greateful to

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow! true blue singapore family feud. is that you in the green kebaya? roy tan married the white lady and you're the kid?!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow! true blue singapore family feud. is that you in the green kebaya? roy tan married the white lady and you're the kid?!

aiyoh, already said that site doesn't acknowledge me, so how can there be pics of me there?

here you are
www.yuffy.com

i cycle often, especially when i can do my errands by bike rather than by car.
if u see me, wave, or honk.
i have no problem people recognizing me, whether they want to say hi or spit on me'

they can take my money, and maybe even, they think my pride, but that doesn't hide the truth

Last edited: