• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easiest, you go to one of the hotels here, like Eurorich or Pariss, tell them you want to stay a month and ask them to give you corporate or long stay rate.
As for your dog, it can go to Crystal or one of the many boarding hotels here for pets.

Bro Wuqi, thanks for the good tip. I am leaving for JB Molek in an hour's time. May check out the hotel if I am heading to BI side. Original plan was to call some agent to look at those rental properties. I saw this nice arm chair (wing type) thats comfy and good. I substitute cheap for good so every time I see something cheap, I will just say 'very good'. Cost RM399 (display set). I never ever bought display sets before but this chair is so comfortable its unforgetable. Hopefully it can fit into my small car (and still available). And with re-upholstery, it can be good as new.

Last edited:

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha , yr pug sounds cute ! i used to have 1 cat called Tiffany , she is the one always bully my furkids .... my furkids also barked a lot , very noisy at times. u mean yr mum shares the same bed with the pug ah ?

The pug can jump. She is a super pug without pug like limitations. My mom lets her roam in the bedroom and she would jump onto her bed.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
M'sia custom will question on your intention. But if you have MACS they won't bother to talk to you anymore.

It is a love-hate relationship that Singapore and Malaysia is maintaining.

Singapore cannot afford to have all its people spending and consuming in JB. It will be an economic disaster.

Thus, the role of the MSM to maintain a climate of fear about venturing into Iskandar.

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, all the new projects do not have any poles except street lights.

I have a unit at Coral. Next precinct.

U zoom into the google maps. U can see the numbers on each road. Eg 1, 2, 30, 31. These stand for the number on the corner units. The other intermediate units will take the next number. Hence if you bought the third unit from the corner unit, and if the corner unit is numbered 1, then your unit would be number 5 of that street.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Does that mean Arte, Belleza and Cadenza all wont have that electrical pole? That is some good news :smile: I saw the road names but some roads do not have the numbers...:confused:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instill fear through media is ok.. Less people come, no problem.. IF they really uncomfortable at home, they will swim across the straits even if there are crocodiles... Right now they are still happily suffering in Singapore..thinking outside is like hell and very dangerous..

Singapore cannot afford to have all its people spending and consuming in JB. It will be an economic disaster.

Thus, the role of the MSM to maintain a climate of fear about venturing into Iskandar.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instill fear through media is ok.. Less people come, no problem.. IF they really uncomfortable at home, they will swim across the straits even if there are crocodiles... Right now they are still happily suffering in Singapore..thinking outside is like hell and very dangerous..

True, sir.

Singaporeans are like frogs in a slow boiling pot.

Recently, I hosted a foreign entourage of trade visitors to Singapore. They visited our supermarkets as part of the overall field trip organised for them and were quite surprised to learn of the prices of some of our basic foodstuff. And just for your information, they were not shopping at Market Place or Jasons.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I visited the supermarket in Canada last year, I found everything over there is cheaper than Singapore.. What the hell. Even paper plates and folks also cheaper..

Now you think again, what is cheap in Singapore as compared to any other countries? It is not easy to think of any..

True, sir.

Singaporeans are like frogs in a slow boiling pot.

Recently, I hosted a foreign entourage of trade visitors to Singapore. They visited our supermarkets as part of the overall field trip organised for them and were quite surprised to learn of the prices of some of our basic foodstuff. And just for your information, they were not shopping at Market Place or Jasons.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be so harsh la. Got a lot others such as Values, morale. loyalty is also cheap, nowadays people job hop like no tomorrow. My salary is also very cheap ...

When I visited the supermarket in Canada last year, I found everything over there is cheaper than Singapore.. What the hell. Even paper plates and folks also cheaper..

Now you think again, what is cheap in Singapore as compared to any other countries? It is not easy to think of any..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck.. I want to find a place where I can build value.. Loyalty..friendship..morale.. Don't tell me I need to live in mountain to find things like that.. Nevermind.. Still have you as my BBF.

Dun be so harsh la. Got a lot others such as Values, morale. loyalty is also cheap, nowadays people job hop like no tomorrow. My salary is also very cheap ...

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, all the new projects do not have any poles except street lights.

I have a unit at Coral. Next precinct.

U zoom into the google maps. U can see the numbers on each road. Eg 1, 2, 30, 31. These stand for the number on the corner units. The other intermediate units will take the next number. Hence if you bought the third unit from the corner unit, and if the corner unit is numbered 1, then your unit would be number 5 of that street.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

I finally counted my unit number. Not a nice number but I'll take it :smile: Will buy 4D tonight and hopefully strike enough to pay off its mortgage muahahahahaha :biggrin: Thanks marineblue. Are you using your Coral (is it the green facade buildings next to Belleza?) for weekend or regular stay?

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
HI Tonto....will keep fingers crossed for u. Huat ah!

I bought it for my retirement plans and also as a holiday home. My parents are also keen to stay there periodically since its quite convenient to take CW6 back to Boon Lay n take MRT back to their home.

I will likely stay there for a week or so for the year end sch hols and visit Legoland regularly...hahahaha. They are surfacing the roads this week so I guess collect keys sometime in Sep. Actually the unit is quite finished.

Yrself? An investment?

Cheers

I finally counted my unit number. Not a nice number but I'll take it :smile: Will buy 4D tonight and hopefully strike enough to pay off its mortgage muahahahahaha :biggrin: Thanks marineblue. Are you using your Coral (is it the green facade buildings next to Belleza?) for weekend or regular stay?

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
HI Tonto....will keep fingers crossed for u. Huat ah!

I bought it for my retirement plans and also as a holiday home. My parents are also keen to stay there periodically since its quite convenient to take CW6 back to Boon Lay n take MRT back to their home.

I will likely stay there for a week or so for the year end sch hols and visit Legoland regularly...hahahaha. They are surfacing the roads this week so I guess collect keys sometime in Sep. Actually the unit is quite finished.

Yrself? An investment?

Cheers

My original plan was to use it as a weekend home and then retirement home later. Family may visit also and use as holiday 'chalet'. I went to BI yesterday and checked out the site. Guard did not let me through at the guard post (which is a good thing) so I went in through the construction road. Arte seems quite done already, Belleza still putting a coat of grey paint for some, Cadenza in various stages (some terrace dividers already up). I am hoping Cadenza can complete at the same time as Arte and Belleza (Jun 2013). At the rate they are constructing I am quite optimistic.

For investment, I feel BI is a good location. Only pity is Setia did not build exclusive development within BI. I feel most of Setia's BI precints are very open. Even d'Grande feels v exposed. But with the small plot of land acquired by Setia, it is also not worthwhile to give so much space to buyers. There are also not many BI houses available for rental, which is a good sign because it means its owner occupied and the precint won't feel like a ghost town.

I also reference this website for BI news and updates. Its mostly local and in Chinese.
http://cforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2722402

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Very true, spread the fear from outside, then from within. I am glad i made the plunge to first "enter the hell"
我不入地狱谁入地狱 - To quote Ksitigarbha.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
My original plan was to use it as a weekend home and then retirement home later. Family may visit also and use as holiday 'chalet'. I went to BI yesterday and checked out the site. Guard did not let me through at the guard post (which is a good thing) so I went in through the construction road. Arte seems quite done already, Belleza still putting a coat of grey paint for some, Cadenza in various stages (some terrace dividers already up). I am hoping Cadenza can complete at the same time as Arte and Belleza (Jun 2013). At the rate they are constructing I am quite optimistic.

Congrats, it was at first meant to be a holiday home for us as well until my wife feel in love with it. Its great that security is tight, kudos to them.
Wishing you a great time and peaceful life here.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Hell and heaven may actually be in ones thoughts constantly.
一念天堂,一念地狱

Perharps one may be in hell but yet thinks he/she is in the highest heavens.
Its all in the perception at the end of the day.

To each his own, like some forummers PMs to stop asking more Singaporeans to come over,
i understand their concern not to have jams here so for those hell bent on not ever considering
other countries (again doesn't have to be Johore), i have done my best.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Suck.. I want to find a place where I can build value.. Loyalty..friendship..morale.. Don't tell me I need to live in mountain to find things like that.. Nevermind.. Still have you as my BBF.

You are already in the hills. There is definitely value here, lots of loyalty and my morale is boosted for i know i am very lucky indeed to have good friends here as well as friends brought over from SG.

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. Setia seems to build really fast and on schedule. They also draw down the progress payments fast and prompt too.....hahahah.

They started work on Coral at around May 2011. Now its almost ready. So I guess their standard timeline is abt 1year 3 mths to 1.5 yrs. Arte was abt the same time. Cant comment abt Cadenza and Belleza as it is further away and I cant see the progress.

Yes, the guards are very strict abt letting people in. But right now, the builders have removed the hoarding surrounding the precinct and its really nice and open to all.....they will be building the fence soon. Same thoughts about the buyers there. The Project Mgr there told me mainly Malaysian Chinese with of course the usual quota of foreigners (mainly Singaporeans). I would suggest if you can, look for the PM building your project. They are working for the builders that tender and build the houses for Setia. They can be a great help and a wealth of information.

Cheers!

For investment, I feel BI is a good location. Only pity is Setia did not build exclusive development within BI. I feel most of Setia's BI precints are very open. Even d'Grande feels v exposed. But with the small plot of land acquired by Setia, it is also not worthwhile to give so much space to buyers. There are also not many BI houses available for rental, which is a good sign because it means its owner occupied and the precint won't feel like a ghost town.

I also reference this website for BI news and updates. Its mostly local and in Chinese.
http://cforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2722402

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Tonto

did u manage to get yr arm chair ?

Yes! he he. It nearly could not fit into my car. Luckily my seats can be folded down. Tried to bargain but they won't discount. I got it at Gucca at Taman Molek (diagonally across a burnt down furniture shop). The sales staff were very helpful. They wrapped the item and brought it down from 4th floor to ground floor. I told them if cannot fit into my car then I can't buy. Customs officer at second link asked about it. Luckily price only MYR399, so no GST. He can't believe its so cheap coz it looks huge when stuffed into the back of my car. Included a pic of it. Not new condition but its soo nice to take naps or read on it :biggrin: Once its re-upholstered, it will be brought back to my house in BI.

Wing chair.jpg