• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chelsea sacked manager Villas-Boas appointed as new Spurs manager

jw5

Loyal
wah lau... no one can be compared to SAF. With his track record, that old fox is a living legend.

In terms of titles won with Man Utd, yes. But if he had taken over at say Bolton, he would have been fighting relegation every season.

Harry is similar in style, but not quite as good. He was perhaps one of the people responsible for Portsmouth's situation. Too many highly paid players for a mid table to bottom club, eventually got relegated and into dire straits.

jw5

Loyal
Waiting eagerly for the Spurs Chelsea encounter. It will be a cracker!!

Bro, don't worry, RDM has already said that AVB's appointment is a good one.
No firecrackers, maybe only a little fireworks on AVB's part towards Roman and John. :biggrin:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, don't worry, RDM has already said that AVB's appointment is a good one.
No firecrackers, maybe only a little fireworks on AVB's part towards Roman and John. :biggrin:

RDM had little choice but to say something nice. I dun think AVB will point the gun at his former assistant but I hope he'll tell some of his players to break those bastards legs- Lampard and John.

If Chelsea were to lose this fixture and Spurs go on to win EPL, I can only imagine what Abram would say - 'Holy F@#k, I sacked the wrong guy!'.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
If Chelsea were to lose this fixture and Spurs go on to win EPL, I can only imagine what Abram would say - 'Holy F@#k, I sacked the wrong guy!'.:biggrin:

I think the only manager he sacked and doesn't use that phrase on is the tinkerman Ranieri. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AVB go in Chelsea the wrong time.:biggrin:
if he were to enter Chelsea this season, he might succeed.

only thorns left are....John....&....Lumpar

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the only manager he sacked and doesn't use that phrase on is the tinkerman Ranieri. :biggrin:

Scolari was quite useless as well...

I believe the only manager Abramovich ever regretted letting go of was Mourinho. After that he gave Jose an expensive car in an effort to make up. But too bad...

jw5

Loyal
Scolari was quite useless as well...

I believe the only manager Abramovich ever regretted letting go of was Mourinho. After that he gave Jose an expensive car in an effort to make up. But too bad...

Scolari, yes as Chelsea manager, he was pretty useless, I think he couldn't take the player power either. But he had success elsewhere and may have succeeded as Chelsea without the cunning capitan around.

Jose probably laughs at Roman everyday, went to Inter, won the league and champions league, went to Real and won the league from Barca. The only day he probably didn't laugh was one day last May. :biggrin: