• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware: Chinese razor pickpocket gangs on the prowl in Sinkieland

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreign pickpockets strike on bus: They cut pants to steal money from wallet

beware_of_pickpockets_new_tactic-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Kim Soon was a victim of a pickpocketing incident on Friday morning. He said a foreign commuter pretended to sleep beside him on the bus but later the STOMPer found his pants had been cut and money stolen from his wallet.

Said the STOMPer:

"This incident happened to me on Friday, around 9.40am.

"Two men, who looked like they are from northern China, boarded bus 62 around Aljunied Road. Both are big-sized, about 1.75m in height.

"They look in their 40s, with one sporting a shaved head and carrying a black sling bag. He sat beside me on the bus.

"I did not feel them cutting my pants, but when the guy leaned against me to sleep, I could feel some body contact.

"However, I was preoccupied with my thoughts and I was listening to music.

"I only realised my pants had been cut and my money taken after they alighted from the bus.

"As the bus is a loop service, they boarded the bus from the bus stop opposite about 20 minutes later, at 10.10am.

"I recognised them and enlisted the help of the bus driver to close the doors so they would be unable to escape, but they got away before the doors closed.

"I lodged a police report, but the bus does not have a CCTV camera installed as it is one of the older buses."

The STOMPer described in an email:

"Beware that there is a group of pickpocket crooks from China targeting passengers of single deck buses.

"They will sit beside a passenger, whose wallet is placed at the back of the pants.

"Then, they will lean with their shoulder agaist the seat and their back facing the targeted passenger.

"While pretending to be asleep, these crooks will start using sharp object to cut the pants of the passenger and take the cash out from the wallet.

"The whole process is done without taking out the wallet.

"Thus, the passenger will not be aware that his valuables are being stolen! "Once the crooks get the cash, they will alight the bus immediately.

"These crooks should be operating in pair and they speak in China accents.

"One is doing the stealing and another one is sitting somewhere in the bus as a watchdog.

"Be very careful and alert when someone is sitting beside you with his back facing you in a bus!"

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60%: Just take it as donation lah! *hee*hee*

40%: Just heard that one Ah Pek in white bleeding with a razor blade sticking from his kar chng!

60%: Oh, no! He's my father!

40%: Where were we?

60%: KNN!

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are we living in Shenzhen or what. Soon all their mobster will come setting up offices and headquarter.

Walter Fock

Alfrescian
Loyal
What great surgical skills! And not a drop of blood. Heaven be praised. Are the surgeons from China the most highly skilled in the world?

Last edited:

Walter Fock

Alfrescian
Loyal
What great surgical skills! And not a drop of blood. Heaven be praised. Are the surgeons from China the most highly skilled in the world?

Blessed is the Father, this forum is difficult to navigate no?

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
This MO is nothing new. The Indons struck in the early 90s. Usually along Orchard Rd.

When we were in Bangkok for 4 days in January, our Tour Guide told us to be careful while shopping because Filipino gangs prowled the main shopping street, using razor blades to pickpocket Tourists. Nothing happen to us while we were there, maybe because we kept looking in all directions for suspicious looking people.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another fake stomp or not? How can the guy cut yr pants with his back facing you? And take money out of wallet without taking out the wallet from pocket?

"Then, they will lean with their shoulder agaist the seat and their back facing the targeted passenger.

"While pretending to be asleep, these crooks will start using sharp object to cut the pants of the passenger and take the cash out from the wallet.

"The whole process is done without taking out the wallet.