• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Church

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you guys watch carefully how difference they are!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Here, true Buddhist teaching teach us to look into our mind and lead a simple life.

[video=youtube;qu7mtlbVBOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu7mtlbVBOA[/video]

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Churc

Here in City Harvest Church teach us to look to God for love, believe in god and everything about is God God God!!!Believe in God regardless of you steal, rob kill.Believe in God because we have to believe regardless of God exist or not exist.Believe in God rather then believe in yourself.Blindly believe in God then learn to know our own mind, look into our own mind and learn how our mind works.

[video=youtube;VBrcgK4OCCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrcgK4OCCo[/video]

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Churc

Wah hahaha... Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Church!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

[video=youtube;yqFjY-omxyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqFjY-omxyg[/video]

No offence for all the Christians, but to be really really honest ok... no offence... i know its up to each to believe in one faith... but but.. Buddhist teaching is my take here!I don't wish to see my kids grown up not to use brain to think.Only blind believe in God.And open mouth close mouth all about is love love God God.How about the rest of you guys???

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Christians won't take offence because CHC is a cult

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be Wise For Thyself

Christians won't take offence because CHC is a cult

If according to his logic, "Some food can cause me to get cancer, some food can make me fat, some food will cause me to vomit and to have diarrhoea, ..."

No need to eat already lor, can 成仙 in double quick time.

Be wise. Be careful. Not a fool.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhism Is Falsehood

Hope you guys watch carefully how difference they are!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Here, true Buddhist teaching teach us to look into our mind and lead a simple life.

[video=youtube;qu7mtlbVBOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu7mtlbVBOA[/video]

For your info, Buddhism is falsehood. Don't be fooled by its 'holy' appearance. There's nothing holy in that teaching. Holy means Godly. There's no Godliness in Buddhism and it is a sheer guessing game with no concrete evidence of any spiritual works. If you can believe this, then you can also believe in Big Bang and the rest of the craps that had been turned down by pure science too. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Buddhism Is Falsehood

For your info, Buddhism is falsehood. Don't be fooled by its 'holy' appearance. There's nothing holy in that teaching. Holy means Godly. There's no Godliness in Buddhism and it is a sheer guessing game with no concrete evidence of any spiritual works. If you can believe this, then you can also believe in Big Bang and the rest of the craps that had been turned down by pure science too. :wink:

[video=youtube;8RV46fsmx6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RV46fsmx6E[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;fYEOSCIOnrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYEOSCIOnrs[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder how many accused persons involved in the underage sex case (Singapore and Viet gal) are now worshipping at the CHC like bro Jack Neo.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder how many accused persons involved in the underage sex case (Singapore and Viet gal) are now worshipping at the CHC like bro Jack Neo.

jack neo's sex is ok, overage sex

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

All christians (including those lost in chc) and all religions can go to heaven. All they need to do is just to be good.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your statement brings horror to many, who claim that only their God is the True God and the rest should go to hell, now you are saying everyone go to the same haven? What a nightmare!!!

All christians (including those lost in chc) and all religions can go to heaven. All they need to do is just to be good.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All religion can go to Heaven? You mean Osama, Kong Hee can have dinner together in Heaven with Sun Ho doin a gyrating dance in front of Osama? :confused:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is Buddha Jesus in his lost year? He went to study Buddhism. Did he died n came back? No...he put a clone there n fled himself to Kashmir, dare not go back n continue to embrace Buddhism. About that little book u Christian embrace? Read less n practise more, action more...Amitahba......

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conqueror, FYI....Buddhism started long b4 Buddha Jesus appeared. Also your Kong XI Fatt's stupid theory on Chinese root 2500 years ago? Lots of bull.........yr GOD, which u believe? Do a lousy work, d son? Fled n leave u buggers blind n the holy ghost? ...still sleeping, it should start sending u to d lake....my advise, freshen up yrself while u still can, I sense....some big n painful experience is coming yr way..........

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

All religion can go to Heaven? You mean Osama, Kong Hee can have dinner together in Heaven with Sun Ho doin a gyrating dance in front of Osama? :confused:

Osama has got 72 virgins to play with in heaven, why would he want to ruin his apetite looking at her?

Cheers!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Up To Us To Judge Him Or Hope That He Goes To Hell

You are wrong. It is up to "His Majesty Pleasure" whether He wants to kill him or punish him according to His law. He can forgive sins BUT NOT the second time. You can try your luck lor, I 领教过 already. You can try Him out by tempting Him and see what you will get from Him. I don't even tempt Him, I still kanna a big one from Him last time when I was still very young. :wink:

It is not up to us to judge him (a sinner) and hoping that he ends up in hell or something serious.