• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware if you like to meet up with other forummers in real life

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man sexually assaulted by online friend in Woodlands

by inSing Editor
inSing.com - 29 June 2012 4:10 PM | Updated 5:08 PM

A unnamed man was sexually assaulted by his online friend at a park in Woodlands according to a Shin Min Daily report.

The incident happened near Admiralty Park in May this year. According to the newspaper, the man became acquainted with the other man on Facebook.

The two exchanged messages on the social networking platform for a period of time, and decided to meet up. It is said that they met at a quiet corner of Admiralty Park where the online friend then sexually assaulted the unnamed man.

The reporter, who visited the scene, found the park to be deserted, especially in the morning. When interviewed, residents in the area said they would not be surprised if any crimes took place there.

According to a 30 year-old restaurant manager who is known only as Mr Tang, the toilets in the park have been vandalised by teenagers. Cameras have been installed outside the toilets, but after two years, no culprits have been caught.

A 20 year-old student who is known only as Mr Kwek said not many people visit the park and the place is only busy when people smoke there during their lunch break.

In a separate incident, a man has been arrested for robbing and molesting a girl in a HDB elevator in Woodlands.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me for one wouLd never want to meet some fucked up peopLe who thinK they are riding on their high horses !
:eek:

sawadeecup

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way there are drug dealers sex maniacs gays and lost souls who don't believe in God.

And many other sinful people.

You wanna get yourself killed by hanging out with them?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe Jah is a keling himself and suffers from split identity.

LOL seriously in the past one of the forummers some johnnysg character used to accuse me of being a keling. He thought that by doing that it would weaken the anti-keling camp but in fact this further strengthens the anti keling camp. If i was really a keling imagine how much more damage it would do to kelings. Here they have a keling that hates himself and his ppl so much he would rather be a chinese how much more damage can it do compared to a person of another race doing it.

Therefore it's good that ppl accuse me of being a keling.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you arranged to meet an online friend from here, and see a bi-cycle rider approaching :eek:.............cover your arse and run for your life:(

by inSing Editor

A unnamed man was sexually assaulted by his online friend at a park in Woodlands according to a Shin Min Daily report.

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how they report more about the park than the case itself.
The headline should read "Admiralty Park Prone to Crime" or something like that.

by inSing Editor

The incident happened near Admiralty Park in May this year. According to the newspaper, the man became acquainted with the other man on Facebook.

The two exchanged messages on the social networking platform for a period of time, and decided to meet up. It is said that they met at a quiet corner of Admiralty Park where the online friend then sexually assaulted the unnamed man.

The reporter, who visited the scene, found the park to be deserted, especially in the morning. When interviewed, residents in the area said they would not be surprised if any crimes took place there.

According to a 30 year-old restaurant manager who is known only as Mr Tang, the toilets in the park have been vandalised by teenagers. Cameras have been installed outside the toilets, but after two years, no culprits have been caught.

A 20 year-old student who is known only as Mr Kwek said not many people visit the park and the place is only busy when people smoke there during their lunch break.

In a separate incident, a man has been arrested for robbing and molesting a girl in a HDB elevator in Woodlands.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you arranged to meet an online friend from here, and see a bi-cycle rider approaching :eek:.............cover your arse and run for your life:(

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. i am always pretty prepared meeting some individual peddling a seatless bike in toa payoh.
3. i shall offer him my fist!