• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT vet nurse neutered 300+ cats on dining table and defrauded animal welfare group

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bogus vet who turned home into clinic fined $46k

20120628.125329_st_saralah.jpg

AsiaOne
Thursday, Jun 28, 2012

SINGAPORE - Looking to make a quick buck, a nurse working for a local vet conspired with another to turn her Bishan Street flat into an animal clinic where she charged at least $50 to sterilise each cat.

The Straits Times reported that Sarah Saralah Chandrasekeren, 26, used her dining room table for the operations to sterilise 366 cats between November 2010 and last September.

She was aided in her crime by Ho Chee Chin, 47, who delivered cats he collected on behalf of the Cat Welfare Society to the clinic Chandrasekeren was working for.

Chandrasekeren was then a surgery nurse helping Dr Lim Ai Cheng at his Geylang East Avenue 3 clinic.

Ho was acquainted with her, and when he learnt of her financial troubles, he hatched the plan to deliver the cats to her occasionally for her to sterilise them in her home.

She would then hand him a receipt with the Clinic for Pets company stamp for Ho to submit to the Cat Welfare Society.

In return, he would earn a $5 commission for each cat he delivered.

The duo were discovered when the Cat Welfare Society discovered that there were two different company stamps being used on the receipts it collected from the clinic and alerted Dr Lim.

Chandrasekeren had continued to use the company's old stamp instead of the new stamp with a different design.

For the theft of the receipt book, she was fined $600.

The two were also slapped with 10 charges for the use of her home as a vet centre, and 36 charges for treating animals without an AVA licence.

They were each fined $1,000 for each charge, bringing the total amount to $46,000.

Each charge carries a maximum penalty of up to $10,000, a jail sentence of one year, or both.

[email][email protected]
[/EMAIL]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT vet nurse neutered 300+ cats on dining table and defrauded animal welfare grou

Ho was acquainted with her, and when he learnt of her financial troubles, he hatched the plan to deliver the cats to her occasionally for her to sterilise them in her home.

This is what usually happens when you have a compassionate heart and start bearing the burdens of other people.
It is always better to err on the side of caution: 'u die is ur biz, not going to help you'.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: FT vet nurse neutered 300+ cats on dining table and defrauded animal welfare grou

With a name as such, what wouLd her NationaLity be ?..she seems quite fair for a FT Ah neh Leh.:wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what usually happens when you have a compassionate heart and start bearing the burdens of other people.

That fella is no angel. he was getting a cut out of every cat operated on in this scam.

jw5

Loyal

It is always better to err on the side of caution: 'u die is ur biz, not going to help you'.

I really doubt that he had a compassionate heart and was helping her because of her "financial troubles".
Either he wanted a cut or he was looking for some pussy. (pun intended)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Neutering is not a small procedure. Imagine the condition on the home clinic. Were the equipment properly sterilised? Was anesthetic properly administered? Were the parts properly disposed?

I'm sure some cats would have died from complications. Fucked up greedy bogus doctor.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will gladly drag some RC Grasslooters to her home to have them neutered..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, most of those drafter sheep simply have no balls or ball-less mah!
2. don't need to undergo the procedure.
3. such specimen shall die of its natural death once the perks go dry and out!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hi there

1. bro, most of those drafter sheep simply have no balls or ball-less mah!
2. don't need to undergo the procedure.
3. such specimen shall die of its natural death once the perks go dry and out!

My bad, Bro Streetsmart.. I forgot that they have no balls in the first place..:eek:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;bdKRlpQ25qk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdKRlpQ25qk&feature=related[/video]

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you bring Seah Hock Rong aka RonRon there I will pay her $100 instead of $50 she normally charges