• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lay your Bet - Con Hee Magic Million Cup

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are the options

A. Acquittal
B. Fine Only
C. Jail in years ( don't bother if got fine or not -and no month)

Scroobal : 7 years

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Harvest Church will still be the most powerful, richest, biggest and hippiest church in Singapore!

[video=youtube;E4_mwqgJUII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4_mwqgJUII&feature=related[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That nerdy SIA clerk who makaned almost $35 million over 13 years was sentenced to 24 years in prison..

Our Kangaroo Court will not sentence Kong Hee that harshly since he has a large fan base and influential backers..

I predict a jail sentence of maybe 5 to 6 years for him..

When he's away doin time in Changi Holiday Inn, Sun Ho will make a new sad song specially dedicated for her beloved hubby.. The song will be a runaway success.. City Harvest followers will snap up her latest album..

Last edited:

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 years.

Come out still can return to CHC as the gov seems to be wary of closing CHC. Maybe lots of voters there. CHC will still continue to grow as the gov did not cripple the church's other apparatus, other than arresting a few jokers.

I'm not concerned whether the CHC survives or not, religion does not bother me neither do death.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If my reading of S409 is correct, which reads:

Criminal breach of trust by public servant, or by banker, merchant, or agent
409. Whoever, being in any manner entrusted with property, or with any dominion over property, in his capacity of a public servant, or in the way of his business as a banker, a merchant, a factor, a broker, an attorney or an agent, commits criminal breach of trust in respect of that property, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

then "Fine Only" is not an option.

He faces 3 charges. I ventured that prosecution may proceed with 2. 7 years for each charge, sentences to run consecutively.
So, my predictions - 14 years.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still got 2 more options leh

1) jump bail ala Aussie trash , knn what is $500,000? still got $23M in bank to kai
2) 2 months probation ala QuanQiBye

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seize all the property and money from all involve. Untill they pay up all the money. Any short fall.
They should jail for 3 year for every $1million.