• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Sinkie-Mudlaysia diplomatic row - MFA wants to overthrow Mudland gahmen?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What type of intel can these type of people get?

gd is right. sid has mediocre to lacklustre talent. ambitious and brilliant individuals don't thrive there. moreover, they prefer to hire laid back no fire in the belly types so they don't overturn the apple cart or shoot their mouths off in a cocktail party after some drinks. they don't like drinking partying types. nerds and christians congregate there.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
d4s0zykgy8pc.jpg

If you want more of her.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
election must be near, so use singapore as bogeyman again to taint the opposition lor.

anyway the 3 charbors are real dumb, the malaysia counter intel would have a tail on them everytime they in the open so why court trouble? i am sorry, but title such as what Aw have confirm raise a flag. it as good wearing "i am a spy" t shirt.

bersih is big shit in KL, my JB friend keep talking about it when i visited him in KL and the other one was the Lynas. Coming from a supposingly MCA supporter, this bersih thingy look like going to turn malaysia politic upside down. There were rumors of lim kit siang going to johor to boost the rocket chance at JB where had been supporting MCA for decades.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Which country would be so stupid to send 3 ladies to take part in a protest that can potientally turn into a riot?

They are using the "be scared of Singapore" tactics during the coming election.

election must be near, so use singapore as bogeyman again to taint the opposition lor.

anyway the 3 charbors are real dumb, the malaysia counter intel would have a tail on them everytime they in the open so why court trouble? i am sorry, but title such as what Aw have confirm raise a flag. it as good wearing "i am a spy" t shirt.

bersih is big shit in KL, my JB friend keep talking about it when i visited him in KL and the other one was the Lynas. Coming from a supposingly MCA supporter, this bersih thingy look like going to turn malaysia politic upside down. There were rumors of lim kit siang going to johor to boost the rocket chance at JB where had been supporting MCA for decades.

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has always had her boogeyman next door but the MATS learn this from LKY & expand the boogeyman theory lah!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which senior chap?

You engage in gossip i engage in gossip, why havent published a book like Huxley?

You may want to check with Huxley on the identity of the traitor. Let me contribute - superscale officer, old timer, prestigious address (non-landed), son-in-law a who's who in S'pore. Impressive? Huxley who huh?

My book? Akan datang, bro. Bestseller.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's an mfa cockup for openly sending their high commission personnel to the rally. the ladies were under instructions and not doing it in their personal capacities, contrary to the high commissioner's denial. it shows they report to two sets of bosses, which is very common in foreign assignments. the mfa should have sent entities deep in the ranks "unknown" to ml intell, such as mr. bean or mr. brown. :p

anyway, sg staff, envoys, diplomats in kl are being tailed every waking and sleeping moment. they should have known. ml internal security and intell have vast manpower resources at their disposal. very little to do with sid when it was so overt.

2 sets of bosses? You sure know what goes on in our overseas missions.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudlaysian right wing group Parkasa protested in front of Sinkie High Comm in KL today

Protest outside Singapore High Commission in KL over Bersih 3.0 rally involvement

Updated 08:16 PM Jun 25, 2012

KUALA LUMPUR - Supporters of the Malay rights group, Perkasa, have staged a protest outside the Singapore High Commission in Kuala Lumpur.

They insisted that Singapore diplomatic staff had participated in the recent Bersih 3.0 rally in support of electoral reform on April 28.

They called for an official apology and for three Singapore officials to be recalled immediately.

Nearly 300 people took part in the half-hour demonstration led by Perkasa's president, Ibrahim Ali.

Singapore's Foreign Affairs Ministry (MFA) had said on 22 June that allegations about its officers interfering in Malaysia's politics are "baseless".

The MFA said its officers were at the Bersih 3.0 rally as impartial observers.

It added that as part of their normal professional diplomatic duties, officers are expected to be updated on the host country's developments and to understand sentiments on the ground. CHANNEL NEWSASIA

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkies took opportunity to participate in bersih "3" rally in KL as they will not have this chance at home.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The mats from the other side had been doing this for the longest time when they have GE.

So who is the bully?

Protests may be banned with an iron fist by the Singapore government, but there is little it can do to a group of Malaysians holding a protest outside the Singapore High Commission in Kuala Lumpur.

Nearly 300 people from Malay rights group Perkasa staged a 30-minute protest yesterday outside the Singapore High Commission in Kuala Lumpur against Singapore ‘interfering’ in the domestic affairs of Malaysia.

They had accused Singapore diplomats of ‘participating’ in the recent Bersih 3.0 rally in support of electoral reform on 28 April and called on the Singapore government to issue an official apology to Malaysia as well as recalling the three Singaporean officials involved.

In a press statement issued last week, Singapore’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) had clarified that its officers were at the rally as impartial observers, adding that as part of their normal professional diplomatic duties, officers were expected to be updated on the host country’s developments and to understand sentiments on the ground.

With the ruling coalition Barisan Nasional facing a tough battle in the coming Malaysian General Election where the opposition may stand a chance of forming the next government, Singaporeans should expect tougher rhetoric and more ‘Singapore bashing’ in the weeks to come to divert public attention from Malaysia’s own internal problems.

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...de-singapore-high-commission-in-kuala-lumpur/