• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Sinkie-Mudlaysia diplomatic row - MFA wants to overthrow Mudland gahmen?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah... she looks delicious.. :wink:

No... Philomena Aw has the broad nose that will attract prosperity and bring luck to her husband and family.

Women with small noses are usually petty, bear grudges and unlucky in love/marriage (divorce-remarry many times, prone to adultery, husband dies early, miscarriage, bad relations with in-laws etc.)

True story heard from a fengshui master.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, english very confusing :*::confused:

Don't you just love a good conspiracy theory ?... International espionage?

Malaysia upset over presence of Singapore envoys at rally

On Thursday, Ong had stated that three High Commission officials his deputy Ariel Tan and first secretaries (political) Regina Low and Philomena Aw went to the Bersih rally in their personal capacities and were not on any official assignment.

Meanwhile, a Singapore Foreign Affairs Ministry spokesman said in a statement that the diplomats were present at the Bersih 3.0 rally as impartial observers and performing "part of their normal professional diplomatic duties".

[/FONT][/COLOR]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not? If you read Huxley's Defending the Lion city, SID has quite a history of spying and not just on Malaysia

If you know the real SID, there is nothing to be proud of. How to, when a very very senior chap betrayed his nation not too long ago? They have a bunch of useless jiakliaobees there. If can't keep own house in order, how to overseas? Don't expect anything of substance from them. Trust me, I know them well enough.

It takes alot more of everything when you need intel in another country. You don't have technical dominance in another country.

No offence to Huxley. I suspect I know more of SID than him. He has to source for overt info/intel. I don't. Mine all very juicy from covert sources.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know the real SID, there is nothing to be proud of. How to, when a very very senior chap betrayed his nation not too long ago? They have a bunch of useless jiakliaobees there. If can't keep own house in order, how to overseas? Don't expect anything of substance from them. Trust me, I know them well enough.

It takes alot more of everything when you need intel in another country. You don't have technical dominance in another country.

No offence to Huxley. I suspect I know more of SID than him. He has to source for overt info/intel. I don't. Mine all very juicy from covert sources.

Which senior chap?

You engage in gossip i engage in gossip, why havent published a book like Huxley?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not? If you read Huxley's Defending the Lion city, SID has quite a history of spying and not just on Malaysia

it's an mfa cockup for openly sending their high commission personnel to the rally. the ladies were under instructions and not doing it in their personal capacities, contrary to the high commissioner's denial. it shows they report to two sets of bosses, which is very common in foreign assignments. the mfa should have sent entities deep in the ranks "unknown" to ml intell, such as mr. bean or mr. brown. :p

anyway, sg staff, envoys, diplomats in kl are being tailed every waking and sleeping moment. they should have known. ml internal security and intell have vast manpower resources at their disposal. very little to do with sid when it was so overt.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP and their dogs think they some small fuck ( I the only big fuck). If they think they can set fires in other people country like they do in Singapore to some people, I think they better think again. They better be prepared if they want to gong lan wei. My dealings with the Malaysians, they know how to start incidents better than our weenie dogs who need to press button to ask somebody to do dirty work. In Malaysia, they do it themselves. Feel the heat PAP, it is here. Malaysia has 20 million PAP has less than 100K to support them. Who they pay to watch gets paid to watch PAP. Hahahaaha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which senior chap?

You engage in gossip i engage in gossip, why havent published a book like Huxley?

gd is right. sid has mediocre to lacklustre talent. ambitious and brilliant individuals don't thrive there. moreover, they prefer to hire laid back no fire in the belly types so they don't overturn the apple cart or shoot their mouths off in a cocktail party after some drinks. they don't like drinking partying types. nerds and christians congregate there.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the truly experienced and good ones have moved on or retired. can count them in 2 hands. the rest, agree, are legshakers and lunch critics. they spent more time analyzing lunch than understanding the contents of a wire report. :p

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing unusual.....diplomats in foreign embassies are one of the main sources to feed current political and economic developments to SID.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing unusual.....diplomats in foreign embassies are one of the main sources to feed current political and economic developments to SID.

it's also mutual courtesy for ml intell not to expose this very usual best practice. suspect something is happening with ml internally that has broken long held tacit rules of engagement. :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go and see only means supporting? I can say I saw Malaysians at Workers party rally during BE, means they also supporting?

It is like saying just because the girl is walking at Geylang means she is FL.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aw look like she needs blood transfusion.

Philomena Aw is a very uncommon name+surname combination. Helps to narrow down the search.

This could be her:

5822034802_6720446dc1_z.jpg

Katherine Ng of Air Asia, Freddie Tan, Lorraine Tan and Philomena Aw

Source: http://keehuachee.blogspot.sg/2011/06/datuk-douglas-cheng-married-charlene.html

First Secretary (Political), Philomena AW Li Fen ([email protected])